Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
you guys are gonna look so dumb when leader soundwave ends up being THIS GUY
1686816015393.png

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen

"Hello." I'm well aware of this version, too.

But like I said in my original post, if they want to do this and shove it into an SS86 box, fine; there's no need for a brand-new mold Springer, IMO. Change the Autobot symbol and give him the mobile rocket launcher thing from the movie that he used against Devastator, add in a few extra greeblies, then charge the Leader price.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

But like I said in my original post, if they want to do this and shove it into an SS86 box, fine; there's no need for a brand-new mold Springer, IMO. Change the Autobot symbol and give him the mobile rocket launcher thing from the movie that he used against Devastator, add in a few extra greeblies, then charge the Leader price.
I'm still waiting for a SS86 Springer, sans cr@pple-damage paint.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen

Give him the launcher? The thing would be commander class sized at the very least. It took four autobots (and one human) to move it into place!

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Hey, whatever they think will get him to the Leader price. It's basically just a slab with some treads on it; not too complex. They gave Starscream a big, plastic throne. Surely they can give Springer a big, plastic slab. Plus, you know, scale has never really been too big of a sticking point.

Shadewing

Citizen
You know that's not cartoon accurate, and thus not a candidate for Studio Series, right?

A Studio Series would be much closer to the Siege colors. Just without the awful "battle damage."

The specific reply was to "The mold without the battle damage" Which, we already have in Toy/Comic colors. Personally I don't see anything wrong with Siege Springer, his "battle damage" is rather lite and barely noticeable to me, compared to some of the others we got like Ape Face who look like they just had silver paint flung on them. Springer in comparison looks like sorta realistic paint scraping. I get how bad it can look, but Springer is one of the better examples of it being done well imo.

Onyx

Citizen
If the BWBB Troop Builder pack does well, I hope Hasbro gives us a 2 pack with the Lavender and Teal Seekers. Maybe a Toxitron G2 3 pack of the G2 Red Wing Seekers at some point. A G2 Blackout and Cyberverse Afterburner would also be great!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
If the BWBB Troop Builder pack does well, I hope Hasbro gives us a 2 pack with the Lavender and Teal Seekers. Maybe a Toxitron G2 3 pack of the G2 Red Wing Seekers at some point. A G2 Blackout and Cyberverse Afterburner would also be great!
Or they could see what's at the bottom of their QC reject bins and assemble random bots for an "Autobot X" or "animation errors" set?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
For those that might have missed the listings.

Tra Gen Legacy UNI DLX Cyber Hotshot
Product Number: F8535

Tra Gen Legacy UNI DLX Rock 3
Product Number: F8533

Tra Gen Legacy UNI DLX Strongarm PR
Product Number:F9187

Tra Gen Legacy UNI LDR Soundwave
Product Number: F9188

Tra Gen Studio Series Core TF4 Steeljaw
Product Number: F8752

Tra Gen Studio Series LDR 86 Springer
Product Number: F8774