Transformers Legacy toyline

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I put in a preorder for Prowl / Ironhide at Pulse. I've got zero interest in the troop builder pack though, which is great, because there'll be at least one more set going into the hands of someone who really wants it :).

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Official images.

Zombodroid_14062023052007.jpg

Zombodroid_14062023051940.jpg

Zombodroid_14062023051843.jpg

Zombodroid_14062023051746.jpg

Zombodroid_14062023051729.jpg

Zombodroid_14062023051716.jpg

Zombodroid_14062023051702.jpg

Zombodroid_14062023051648.jpg

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I'm actually pretty relieved that most of these I'm not actually keen on.

I could go for an Allicon, though, so that my TR Gnaw would have a buddy. But the need isn't that great.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
I pre-ordered the troop pack. I really only want the Autotrooper, and maybe the Gen 2 trooper. I figure I can sell the others, but the pack is $78 which is really good for a Voyager and 3 Deluxe figures.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Yeah, I probably would have picked up a couple of G2 troopers on thier own but not for a hundred a pop, with three spare figures

Lobjob

Citizen
Still not sure the seeker is purple enough, but to be fair it also looks pretty like a dubious Photoshop job than an actual product photo.

I don't think Rook would fit the troop builder theme. Let's just have a separate Rook.

I agree, no doubt. I meant as a mainline release at all. Very wild its possible at all.

Post-BayTransformersFan

Citizen
the classics one is smaller if I am correct....that being said...surprised they are including a voyager in this set at the price point it is selling for ...Voyagers are 35 now.
Yes it is smaller. But the transformation scheme and general tooling is based on it. Hence the lack of a waist swivel

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
the classics one is smaller if I am correct....that being said...surprised they are including a voyager in this set at the price point it is selling for ...Voyagers are 35 now.
All the parts are a new bigger tooling and the transformation’s slightly different but the general idea is heavily based on the Classics Seeker mold.

Also selling toys as a multipack would allow for better pricing probably due to overall less spent on manufacturing, shipping and packaging.

Top Bottom