Transformers Legacy toyline

TriBlurr

Citizen
You can see Road Pigs arms in Mark's latest Instagram post. It's Crashbars arms in black and red.

Transfomrers-Legacy-United-Star-Raiders-Lockdown-04.jpg

The prevailing theory is that Thundertron will come with weaponizer. His msrp is the same as the Netflix spoiler boxes, so slightly higher than the standard leader price. So similar to Megatron and Skelivore.

Probably one of the Rocks. Hasbro talked about the Star Raiders hunting them when they showed of regular deco Thundertron.

Shadewing

Citizen
Being /completely/ Honest; I'd been kinda disapointed that we didn't get him since we have SS Perceptor, so if they did that I would HAVE to buy it.

Dake

Citizen
You can see Road Pigs arms in Mark's latest Instagram post. It's Crashbars arms in black and red.

View attachment 20043

The prevailing theory is that Thundertron will come with weaponizer. His msrp is the same as the Netflix spoiler boxes, so slightly higher than the standard leader price. So similar to Megatron and Skelivore.

Probably one of the Rocks. Hasbro talked about the Star Raiders hunting them when they showed of regular deco Thundertron.
Thank you for pointing that out - I kept thinking, "Wait. How did he get so tall?"

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
They pointed that out the fan stream that the samples they had on hand weren't as close to finished as they had hoped, and noted that the green stripes would be there on both the next batch of official stock photos and on the final product.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen

That’s my feeling: Thundertron will be a Voyager repaint with some extra “stuff”. One deco option nobody seems to have talked about is the “Go Prime” deco- white base with teal/green and black with gold accents. It would be compellingly different without treading on decos established for Leo Prime or Alpha Trion.
He’ll probably be packed with a “gimmick figure”, my preference would have been a junkion, but given the apparent fall release, it’ll probably be one of the Rockbots. And probably some Energon cubes in yellow/gold. Y’know, “the booty”.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Blud listed all three of those deco options on the previous page.

Huh, wait, so he IS a Voyager...

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Blud listed all three of those deco options on the previous page.

Huh, wait, so he IS a Voyager...
I missed that.

We’re all still assuming a Voyager. There isn’t much a reason to assume he ISN’T one, though. It seems unlikely Hasbro has anything worth retooling at the leader price point for the character (unless a completely different design), and the MO of Hasbro works against that idea.

Hasbro DOES have a history of “plussing up” figures to fit a price point, though. That is, of course, unless Walmart abandoned the item they did the toy colors Velocitron Hot Rod.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The Thundertron mold on its own is a Voyager. That much is known. But the leaked listing for the Star Raiders capsule line version listed Thundertron as a Leader, so the running theories are that it will be a redeco of the Voyager with extra stuff to make it worth the Leader pricepoint. We just don't know the specifics of that version.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I missed that.

We’re all still assuming a Voyager. There isn’t much a reason to assume he ISN’T one, though. It seems unlikely Hasbro has anything worth retooling at the leader price point for the character (unless a completely different design), and the MO of Hasbro works against that idea.

Hasbro DOES have a history of “plussing up” figures to fit a price point, though. That is, of course, unless Walmart abandoned the item they did the toy colors Velocitron Hot Rod.
Oh, the Voyager thing was me misreading a few posts back and assuming Thundertron had always been Leader class as-is, not Voyager

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Thundertron and blast effects.

Wait. Crap, no, that'll make me buy the damn thing.

... Eh, maybe if they do my Captain Hook idea.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ah, hang on. Wasn't there supposedly going to be a Bludgeon in this capsule? Did plans change on that?

Top Bottom