Transformers Legacy toyline

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Ah, hang on. Wasn't there supposedly going to be a Bludgeon in this capsule? Did plans change on that?
There was!
But considering the packs change (Breakdown was originally listed with a Knockout, IIRC), it is possible that Amazon opted to only carry two packs this year. Or, like last year, the theme will be a staggered release and the Bludgeon/Ruckus pack will be released later.

Just have to wait and see.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Image of Star Raider Transformers Behind The Scenes Concept Design Notes (17)__scaled_600.jpg

"
The Star Raiders are here to loot, pillage, and plunder your energon reserves. Oh, whats that, you’ve never encountered a cybertronian space pirate before and lived to tell the tale. Aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh! Alas ye scurvy dogs make some room for this new team on the scene or ya be walkin da Tidal plank an joining the sharkticons down in Devcon Jones locker.
Okay, okay, now that I got that out of my system. Some of the colors you see here are a bit tweaked for the final toy deco’s. I did my damndest to dial in colors as best as possible to really give these deco schemes the justice they deserve.

Its not everyday you get to find a way to bring an RID villian to life that only had a brief appearance, but I couldn’t be happier with how she turned out. Big shouts out to my man Shu san over at TT. The articulation that mold gives the character does wonders for playing out some cool battles with some other RID bots.

I’ll be honest, I’m a but shocked that we are in a place for Transformers right now where we can deliver a fun capsule program of a rag tag team of space pirates. I can picture the storyline and comic book panels now with this bunch, maybe some day we can tell those stories. All the feedback the fandom is vocal about is really opening up some doors so please, keep on yelling at us!

Apologies on the lack of the Mayhem Attack Squad post too, I’m trying to get my hands on cleaner more finalized samples, in the meantime tho, I’ll be sure to showcase some more gems this weekend! Ahoy me maniac mateees!!!"

(Source - https://www.instagram.com/p/C4hFu0psLZ_/ )

Image of Star Raider Transformers Behind The Scenes Concept Design Notes (13)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Star Raider Transformers Behind The Scenes Concept Design Notes (12)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Star Raider Transformers Behind The Scenes Concept Design Notes (11)__scaled_600.jpg

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Apparently Hasbro realized they only made like six Filches, so they've put more up for preorder on Hasbro Pulse.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Is this the ROTB mold or the Legacy one? It would be cool if it was the one of the ROTB ones, like how BB Arcee was used for that other US exclusive sniper bot.

Last edited:

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Is there any sign of Cannonball's chest/vehicle front being removable like on Crankcase/Medix? The Cybertron mold didn't actually have a vehicle-front-chest, and while I'm not bothered by Cannonball looking different, it'd be a big strike against any prospective Red Alert IMO since that was one of the things that distinguished his Armada and Cybertron looks.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Is there any sign of Cannonball's chest/vehicle front being removable like on Crankcase/Medix? The Cybertron mold didn't actually have a vehicle-front-chest, and while I'm not bothered by Cannonball looking different, it'd be a big strike against any prospective Red Alert IMO since that was one of the things that distinguished his Armada and Cybertron looks.
Well, we haven't heard about Cannonball getting redecoed into Cybertron Red Alert, but there have been leaked listings of an upcoming Voyager Armada Red Alert that would most likely be its own separate mold.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Well, we haven't heard about Cannonball getting redecoed into Cybertron Red Alert, but there have been leaked listings of an upcoming Voyager Armada Red Alert that would most likely be its own separate mold.
Yes, which is why I would want any prospective Cybertron Red Alert to retain features setting it apart from the Armada version.

Dake

Citizen
If you have Target Circle, there's 15% off one toy and it works on Wheeljack... of course you then get hit with shipping unless you bump your total back up to at least $35. So - free candy!

Top Bottom