Transformers Legacy toyline

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ah, nice! It looked half familiar, but I couldn't place it. And since Solus was wearing an Octopunch suit during Power of the Primes, I guess there's a Mayhem Attack Squad connection there, too. All very interesting and ripe for multiple story possibilities.
1709279028940.jpeg

"None of which we'll ever see!"

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
The leaker said on TFW that he hadn't checked on the listings since the original leak and apparently at some point it was updated and changed.

-ZacWilliam, That's something that happens with early leaks, sometimes they're too early and plans just change.
Good, I wasn't just misremembering. I also didn't remember how long ago that leak was.

Breakdown and that mold are an odd combo. I mean, I don't know what recent toys would be better for Breakdown, but if Breakdown wasn't their first choice, I can see it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Breakdown and that mold are an odd combo. I mean, I don't know what recent toys would be better for Breakdown, but if Breakdown wasn't their first choice, I can see it.
Heh, imagine if they really had tried to make Prime Knock Out from that Prime Bulkhead mold. :p

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
Heh, imagine if they really had tried to make Prime Knock Out from that Prime Bulkhead mold. :p
I do want a capsule of "guys in other guys' bodies but their own colors," but that's not what I meant.

The other weird thing I totally forgot about was that mold's hammer was based on Breakdown's to begin with.

It aaalmost looks like a joke that someone then took seriously.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
TBH, Trashmaster was my first thought. Has that stocky, squared-off robot mode, a broad chest that doesn't have to look like window panels, Maybe give him some different accessories (change the claw thing to something else), plus the hammer accessory from Wreckers Bulkhead. Maybe the mold wasn't available yet or something.

Edit: Ah, someone else thought so too.
enxy04inuklc1.jpg

I hope they're doing these pack reveals in batches (Galactic Odyssey, Golden Disk, and Wreck and Rule were one by one iirc), with the Bludgeon one to follow. I'm wondering how that will turn out.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
If they were considering Prime Breakdown, they should have scrolled down the wiki page a bit more and done DOTM Megs out of the mold. I’ll miss the stabby bumper but i’d say it’s closer than plain Breakdown. It even has a tarp, even if you can’t cosplay Assassin’s Creed woth it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
If they were considering Prime Breakdown, they should have scrolled down the wiki page a bit more and done DOTM Megs out of the mold. I’ll miss the stabby bumper but i’d say it’s closer than plain Breakdown. It even has a tarp, even if you can’t cosplay Assassin’s Creed woth it.
There's just one problem with that. DOTM Megatron wasn't a member of the Mayhem Attack Squad. Breakdown was.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Good, I wasn't just misremembering. I also didn't remember how long ago that leak was.

I still think that a G1 Knockout, retooled from Tow-Line, would have been a FAR more interesting choice than Breakdown, even if he didn’t have the Mayhem attachment.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I kept getting confused by how Windsweeper (and friends)/Breakdown is referred to as a 2-pack while the Insecticons and Malleus whatever are a 3-pack. You'd think they'd hype up that there are four TFs in that first set.

But then I remembered that Needlenose and partners was one Deluxe class pack, so that's probably why.

Shadewing

Citizen
I kept getting confused by how Windsweeper (and friends)/Breakdown is referred to as a 2-pack while the Insecticons and Malleus whatever are a 3-pack. You'd think they'd hype up that there are four TFs in that first set.

But then I remembered that Needlenose and partners was one Deluxe class pack, so that's probably why.

Yeah, Needlenose's targetmasters are pretty much just accessories, while Malleus is a Battlemaster.

The two targetmasyers are more figurines than figures. They're basically tiny statues.

Which they've always been, even in G1. Its about the only way to get them made and keep the budget.

Top Bottom