Transformers Legacy toyline

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Sureshot. (potential for a Energon Cliffjumper / Beachcomber repaint?)
Armada Wheeljack.
Ramjet.
Galaxy Shuttle.

I might be interested in Tarn since I have passed on him so far. Id kinda like to see the rest of his team be released though before comitting. Yes I know about 3P figures. No I dont want them.

Nice to see Cosmos coming back out for those who couldnt get him the first time.

Overcharge is a pass but I think its a cool concept.

Shadewing

Citizen
I might be interested in Tarn since I have passed on him so far. Id kinda like to see the rest of his team be released though before comitting.

Yeah, last time I had this mindset was with SG Prime and Ratchet. I didn't want to get just a one-off set. Now that they're doing a whole line of it, trying to get them is more annoying as they got for titan prices nowadays on second hand market.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Tarn is worth getting even on his own.
The OSKO version is at least a look at too.
Clipped_image_20240224-050010.png

Last edited:

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Yeah, last time I had this mindset was with SG Prime and Ratchet. I didn't want to get just a one-off set. Now that they're doing a whole line of it, trying to get them is more annoying as they got for titan prices nowadays on second hand market.
Thats how I feel about Energon Ultra Magnus. I called EVERY TRU the day Energon released within a 125 mile radius trying to find Scorponok. Not ONCE did I ask about Ultra Magnus. Now Ill never own him. ah well.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Thats how I feel about Energon Ultra Magnus. I called EVERY TRU the day Energon released within a 125 mile radius trying to find Scorponok. Not ONCE did I ask about Ultra Magnus. Now Ill never own him. ah well.
There's always the hope that we get a modern day Overload update that's compatible with Legacy Armada Optimus, and then Hasbro has the foresight to make a Selects redeco of it as Energon Ultra Magnus. :)

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
And for his last trick, Jtprime17 reveals what comes after Legacy. Get ready for Generations Prime! Not that Prime, though.

Tra Gen Prime Deluxe Solus Prime
Product Number: G0122

Tra Gen Prime Deluxe Air Raid
Product Number: G0123

Tra Gen Prime Deluxe Fireflight
Product Number: G0124

Tra Gen Prime Deluxe Animated Wasp
Product Number: G0125

Tra Gen Prime Deluxe Alchemist Prime
Product Number: G0126

Tra Gen Prime Deluxe Crasher PR
Product Number: G0127

Tra Gen Prime Deluxe Swindle
Product Number: G0128

Tra Gen Prime Deluxe Micronus
Product Number: G0129

Tra Gen Prime Deluxe Venom
Product Number: G0130

Tra Gen Prime Deluxe Sky Dive
Product Number: G0131

Tra Gen Prime Deluxe Slingshot
Product Number: G0132

Tra Gen Prime Voy Prima
Product Number: G1007

Tra Gen Prime Voy Armada Red Alert
Product Number: G1008

Tra Gen Prime Voy Rescue Bots Heatwave
Product Number: G1018

Tra Gen Prime Voy RID Skybyte
Product Number: G1019

Tra Gen Prime Voy Alpha Trion
Product Number: G1020

Tra Gen Prime Voy Flatline
Product Number: G1021

Tra Gen Prime LDR The Fallen
Product Number: G0486

Tra Gen Prime LDR G2 Grimlock
Product Number: G0487

Tra Gen Prime LDR Onyx Prime
Product Number: G0488

Never would have guessed we'd start getting the 13.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Wow.
1) Even more than the last list of United toys from yesterday this feels like a made up fake list of all the awesome stuff folks have asked for. If it wasn't from the source it's from I'd be a bit incredulous.

2) I'm happy that it seems real though because this stuff is WAY up my alley. Gonna be an expensive year.

The 13 Primes - I LOVE the idea of getting all of these guys as a set. Can't wait to see where they go with the designs and alt modes. Half of them in the first year is ambitious and I like it.

-Solus Prime
-Alchemist Prime
-Micronus Prime
-Prima
-Alpha Trion
-The Fallen
-Onyx Prime

Aerialbots - Yay, my favorite Combiner team. Because it was my first Scramble City team and Sky Dive has always been my favorite Combiner guy. I'm pretty happy with the CW versions, but if they improve it as much as Legacy Menasor I'm pretty likely on board.

-Air Raid
-Fireflight
-Sky Dive
-Slingshot

"And All The Rest..." - Surprised the other RiD Bros or a couple RiD Preds aren't here. That said I like a lot of people who are. I'll take Animated Wasp even though I havn't bought the other Animated toys. Venom is one of my most wanted figures. Heatwave is awesome. Love the idea of a Skybyte not crippled by kibble (please?) and Flatline is cool. The odd Bot out is Swindle. Feels like they should save him for the next year with presumably the other Combaticons. And weird no Silverbolt here, unless he's the Commander and not included.

-Animated Wasp
-Crasher
-Swindle
-Venom
-Armada Red Alert
-Rescue Bots Heatwave
-RID Skybyte
-Flatline
G2 Grimlock

-ZacWilliam, I'm sad show model BM Jetstorm and Botanica aren't here but that particular unlikely desire of mine aside this is a really awesome list.

Last edited:

Top Bottom