Transformers Legacy toyline

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
To help get us back on topic, pics of a new Armorizer have leaked!

okwtAZp.jpeg

WMiDp4q.jpeg

edR7L0p.jpeg

zahXj8Z.jpeg

tLmFDIH.jpeg

pSdZzwX.jpeg

fKdFv1r.jpeg

PcU036X.jpeg

E4haBAU.jpeg

iTyM7XG.jpeg
The name of the new Armorizer is Shard.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
I said it elsewhere, but it's a shame they're trying to pass this off as "Cyberverse" Chromia, because while looking nothing like her, I think it's a pretty good mold for a lady transformer that's both a motorcycle and a bit of a bruiser, like Chromia was in IDW.

That said, there's a lot of paint in the background of that shot, so I'll wait to make sure it's not a custom.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Weird as the ninja stars will feel on her, she wears the look of this mold so much better than Prowl did.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This looks REALLY good. I wish I could repurpose it as someone else because I already have a Chromia I'm using, but wow, the colors and mold really make each other pop.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh, it gets worse..

Shaleicopter.
Heavycopter.
Stratacopter.
Topspar.
Rocktor.
Cop-Tor.
Geopilot.
Blade Runner Rock.
Bassault.
Lift-Bricket.
Lith-Ticket.
Thunderstone.
Airlith.
Landglide.
Rockglide.
Tectorque.
Rotorjade.
Crashland.
Landcrash.
Tectornado.
Calcyclone.
Vortect.
Flintwheel.
Hurrockane.
Spinderblock.
Stonerider.

And then, of course,
Terra Copta.

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This looks REALLY good. I wish I could repurpose it as someone else because I already have a Chromia I'm using, but wow, the colors and mold really make each other pop.

That's what I was thinking, too. Generations Chromia is still by far the better Chromia, but this looks different enough to just be a new female Autobot.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The teal and clear red/pink do a lot for it. And also this juuust-lavender-enough blue main color. She'd look so good standing next to Javelin.

Last edited:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Lithonizers?

I really love that these are tangentially connected to Inhumanoids. It lets me imagine this whole universe where the TFs crashed down into the Hollow Earth rather than on the surface and now they're rock bots that fight Cthulhu monsters.

-ZacWilliam, Shard also makes me think of Cobra-La for some reason. I'm surprised no ones ever connected Cobra-La to the Inhumanoids hollow earth actually...

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I've already got a perfectly serviceable Chromia, but I would still buy that one. Looks really cool.

Top Bottom