Transformers Legacy toyline

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I like that he comes with his Targetmaster. I passed on Kingdom Cyclonus, might have to pick this one up.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
It looks fine, but G1 Cyclonus isn't a toy I owned or even saw enough to develop any connection to that particular deco. To the point that I would absolutely not have recognized that's what this was unless posted. I'm satisfied with the previous release and other than the sticker thing couldn't tell you what the difference is without looking the previous version up. I mean I assume this is different but I couldn't tell you how.

-ZacWilliam; which is all fine. Heck I'm pretty happy not to need to budget for another toy of that size.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Off the top of my head: Optimus (at least, his trailer in #1), tank Megatron, Sideswipe, the Laser Rods, Rotor Force, Dreadwing, Smokescreen, Hero Optimus... and I guess the Skyscorchers in the #1 gatefold. Yeah, pretty slim pickings.

I do wonder why they didn't at least have the repaint guys (Dinobots, Aerialbots, Combaticons, Ramjet, etc) show up in their G2 colors (aside from Sideswipe). I wonder if the colorist just said "eh, these schemes are all lame, except that awesome Sideswipe one" and Hasbro didn't care enough since the book got axed in 12 issues anyways.
FWIW, the Dinobots were available in a few different colors, including -- I think -- the original silver/gold.

If not, I'm pretty sure the cross sells showed them in those colors, at least.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
As someone who had TM Cyclonus as a child (and had a month fresh one as an adult), I'm all over this.

I can appreciate both color schemes since I have nostalgia for both and they are widely different.

Kup

Citizen
No no no no no. They can’t make me triple dip on Cyclonus…

Of course, instant pre order.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Assuming these details are stickers... I think they'll fair better than toy Galvatron's because they seem smaller/are attempting to cover less.

But eh...this thing looks gorgeous so I'm getting it. If I have to wait for ToyHax to do the sticker detailing properly then do be it.

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Pre-ordered Cyclonus for now.

So does this mean we'll be getting him in Tron colors like Galvatron did as well?😄

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pre-ordered Cyclonus for now.

So does this mean we'll be getting him in Tron colors like Galvatron did as well?😄
If it does, I'm getting both (especially if Cyclonus has the proper grids rather than just panel shapes). I may even drop the Kingdom one. These toy colors are just gorgeous, although they do call attention to the clunkier, chunker aspects of the mold. I do wish the stickers had been tampos instead.

Wish we'd get an upgrade kit or whatever with a better face for him though.

Last edited:

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Hmmm...
The colors are sharp, and I've been a sucker for these toy color iterations. The extra paint adds some different pop to the mold, and is a nice "difference" from the show colors. Pricing is pretty good too. At $38.99, it's just an extra $5 over the current Voyager pricing for the Battlemaster and effects piece.
We'll see. At the current secondary market price for Kingdom Cyclonus, I could even come out ahead!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got my first Legacy toy in the mail yesterday, Legacy Dragstrip!

I also saw my first two legacy toys at Target too. Blaster and Bulkhead. I passed on both of them as I had Kingdom Blaster and Bulkhead is a no for me.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1651418469969.png

Zoomed out

1651418501188.png

Fully Zoomed out!

1651418523098.png

Top Bottom