Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Hotrod Patrol.jpg

Just as the two Decepticon Micromasters completed the Racecar Patrol (or whatever it's called), so too do the other two cars complete the Autobot Hotrod Patrol. One of them is technically a Decepticon, but I'm sure they were designed to not only homage the M.A.S.K vehicles but also the missing two members...

Anyone else get this impression?

Last edited:

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Sigh, I just got the recent troop builder multipack and found that the "extra" Autotrooper head is really just a faceplate. In order to attach it to Earthrise Ratchet, I would need to hack his head in half and then file/saw away at the back of his head and to glue it to the spare Autotrooper face...

I REALLY think Takara missed an opportunity to make a cool Japanese police van from the Earthrise Ratchet/Ironhide mold. It hasn't really been used as much as the Lambor molds so I wouldn't mind some more characters made from it.

How about you folks?
I think the Skids mold would have looked good in a police deco, too.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mentioned this earlier in the thread (or maybe over in the picture thread) that I was hoping to use my 2 Deseeus Army troops as more Autotroopers. I'm still hopeful that there will be some 3D printed solutions to allow that to happen.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I mentioned this earlier in the thread (or maybe over in the picture thread) that I was hoping to use my 2 Deseeus Army troops as more Autotroopers. I'm still hopeful that there will be some 3D printed solutions to allow that to happen.
They could work as "undercover" or "SWAT" versions of Autotroopers, working alongside Deepcover.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Sigh, I just got the recent troop builder multipack and found that the "extra" Autotrooper head is really just a faceplate. In order to attach it to Earthrise Ratchet, I would need to hack his head in half and then file/saw away at the back of his head and to glue it to the spare Autotrooper face...
Surely someone's making (or will make) spare connector points for these faceplates. I'd have to assume that looking for something like that would be far preferable to destructive surgery on your toy.

The Phazer

Citizen

I REALLY think Takara missed an opportunity to make a cool Japanese police van from the Earthrise Ratchet/Ironhide mold. It hasn't really been used as much as the Lambor molds so I wouldn't mind some more characters made from it.

How about you folks?

I wouldn't mind a police van but bluntly now we have the SS86 mold let's never use that Earthrise tooling ever again.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I'd be shocked and amazed if we didn't see some third party company produce riot shields to go with the Autotroopers. We already have gap filler kits for them (plus the Cybertronian troopers) and a third party did recreate the weapon carried by Siege Ironhide/Crosshairs, plus something like that seems like a no-brainer.

Oh, and for those still looking for the troop builder set, they've hit brick and mortar. I bought my third set today at my local Target.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I wouldn't mind a police van but bluntly now we have the SS86 mold let's never use that Earthrise tooling ever again.
Did you see my digi-bash earlier? I think the mold looks better as an Auto Trooper than Ratchet.

Auto Trooper (Earthmode).png

The shield is basically a riot shield and the gun can work as a small "truncheon" too. It also has the same head mount as the recent multipack Auto Trooper.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I
Oh I would love that. The Prowl/Checkpoint set is one of the favorite things in my collection. I'd definitely buy a new set.
Was a bit jello that the US got that and we didn't. I suppose it might be possible to swap heads with a Prowl figure and slightly repaint Siege Mirage into Energon Prowl?

Top Bottom