Transformers Legacy toyline

Kup

Citizen
Honestly. Its rare to see a mold where all its decos are that engaging.
Yeah I was looking at MW Starscream this morning and thinking how, for the time, it was such a throw back to 80’s Transformers compared to the BW-style of articulation that it just made you feel like a kid again.

Never mind the deco itself which is so good. It’s Starscream yet…doesn’t rely on the red/gray/blue to convince you so.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I saw these on our Discord, which you should join.

IMG_6762.jpg

IMG_20221211_005237.jpg

IMG_6761.jpg

If I had to pick only one I'd go with Machine Wars because I gotta be me. But this really seems like a 'collect them all' situation. There is no wrong choice here.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I'd go for all three, but the green original colors and King Atlus are what really do it for me.
But, yeah, overall this looks to be an amazing mold. It's just beautiful.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I saw these on our Discord, which you should join.
Thanks for sharing it here! I'm not a fan of the AS's discord, as I feel there are too many potty-mouths and/or slightly abusive members there (which the rules recently changed so as to not allow them to be set to block), so sharing these pics here is much appreciated! The physical design of Discord is also a little too fast for me when on a phone (so living in a different time zone, or just being at work means I've missed many interesting posts) and the Android mobile app is close to broken (with the mobile web version not being that great either). Overall, the main Allspark boards are far better and more inclusive places to be, IM0.

I will agree that I want all of those recolours though.

In other news, someone posted some comparison pics of Lio Convoy (sadly without comparing it to the original release).

Compared Image of Transformers Legacy Evolution Leo Prime (16)__scaled_600.jpg
Compared Image of Transformers Legacy Evolution Leo Prime (17)__scaled_600.jpg
videotogif_2022.12.13_06.34.39.gif

Last edited:

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
New images show that Skyquake has pegs that connect to Needlenose. Makes me think some sort of G1 Skyquake and one of the mini jets as some sort of exclusive seems likely.

Lobjob

Citizen
Skyquake here is already basically movieverse Mindwipe colors. How much of a ven diagram of characters is this mold?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Skyquake here is already basically movieverse Mindwipe colors. How much of a ven diagram of characters is this mold?
Mindwipe was black, red, and gold. Skyquake is mostly green with gunmetal, red, and yellow.

Lobjob

Citizen
Mindwipe's black wasn't pure black, right? ts been a while since i stared at mine but I thought it had a green/olive tinge to it?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's pretty much just black, I believe. Maybe very slightly gray-ish, but I don't think I'd call it green/olive at all.

Top Bottom