Transformers Legacy toyline

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I didn’t know they were prototype. The whole diaclone line is kind of a mystery to me. I know they became Transformers, but I don’t know all of the color schemes.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I didn’t know they were prototype. The whole diaclone line is kind of a mystery to me. I know they became Transformers, but I don’t know all of the color schemes.
"Prototype colors", "preliminary colors", "non-final colors", pick your preference. ;)

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
As it's an unproduced prototype, I'm gonna dub it Beta Magnus until/unless something better and/or official comes up.

Nevermore

Citizen
So we knew there was a Needlenose coming since June.

Something weird is happening: This listing for the Star Wars: The Clone Wars Hyena Bomber has the correct product name on Amazon France...

But on Amazon Netherlands and Amazon UK, it has a different product title:

TRA GEN LEGACY EV DELUXE NEEDLENOSE

Meanwhile on Amazon Italy, the listing is completely borked:
Transformers- Star_Wars tra Gen Legacy EV Deluxe NEEDLENOSE, Multicolore, 19695
[/QUOTE]

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
So Pulse charged me for Legacy Elita-1 today. None of her wave mates though - just her. I'm looking forward to getting her but like, I would be willing to wait and have them just ship, you know, all of the remaining wave that I preordered together. I'm not sure why it is that they do it this way but it must work for them somehow.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So Pulse charged me for Legacy Elita-1 today. None of her wave mates though - just her. I'm looking forward to getting her but like, I would be willing to wait and have them just ship, you know, all of the remaining wave that I preordered together. I'm not sure why it is that they do it this way but it must work for them somehow.

I got notification for both Elita-1 and Wildrider, so mine may very well ship together. Especially in their early days, they'd ship 3 items from the order in 3 separate boxes/shipments. I never understood the logic behind that either, but maybe there's more savings in the efficiency of not having to worry about gathering up orders into "piles" to ship together? Just grab an item off the shelf, stick it in a box.

Nevermore

Citizen
I got notification for both Elita-1 and Wildrider, so mine may very well ship together. Especially in their early days, they'd ship 3 items from the order in 3 separate boxes/shipments. I never understood the logic behind that either, but maybe there's more savings in the efficiency of not having to worry about gathering up orders into "piles" to ship together? Just grab an item off the shelf, stick it in a box.
I have no idea how Pulse handles it, but I know that Amazon has some very intricate logistics set up for "multi" orders (i.e. orders that contain more than one item per customer). It's considerably more complicated and involves several additional steps compared to "single" orders (one customer, one item).

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
I got separate shipping notices for Elita-1 and Tarantulas, but they have the same tracking number.

(Also, Knock Out is apparently being prepared for shipping.)

Echowarrior

Citizen
I got notified of being charged for all four Wave 2 Deluxes late yesterday evening, and shipping notifications for all four this morning. Not complaining in the slightest.

Now where's my Jhiaxus?

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Sweet Solus Prime! More leaks!

Tra Gen legacy Ev Deluxe Tarantulas Pr
Product Number: F7204
Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe ShadowStriker
Product Number: F7197
Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Strongarm
Product Number: F7201
Tra Gen legacy Ev Deluxe Junkion 3
Product Number: F7199
Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Bombshell
Product Number: F7200
Tra Gen Legacy Deluxe Beachcomber
Product Number: F7196
Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Detrius
Product Number: F7202
Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Devcon
product Number : F7198
Tra Gen Legacy EV Robo WLD RDR
Product Number: F3038
Tra Gen Legacy Ev Core Thundercracker
Product Number: F7179
Tra Gen Legacy Ev Voyager Dirge Pr
Product Number: F7212
Tra Gen Legacy EV Scraphook
Product Number: F7191
Tra Gen Studio series core 86 Frenzy
Product Number: F7492
Tra Gen studio series core 86 Ironhide
Product number: F489
Tra Gen Studio series 86 Dlx Brawn
Product Number: F7236
Tra Gen studio series 86 Voyager Ratchet
Product Number: F7243
TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE
Product Number: F7145
TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 1
Product Number: F7510
TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 2
Product Number: F7512
TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 3
Product Number3 F7513
TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 4
Product Number: F7514
TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 5 PR
Product Number: F7515
TRA GEN LEGACY LDR CAPSULE
Product Number F6956
TRA GEN LEGACY LDR CAPSULE 2
Product Number : F7517
TRA GEN LEGACY VOY CAPSULE 1
Product number: F7516

Very funny that the Velocitron toy had just been shown to be not be Shadow Striker when we get this leak :D

Lots more Junkion stuff (is Scraphook part of that?), a new unnamed capsule line, a few obvious core repaints, and multiple figures off my wishlist (Strongarm and Shadow Striker. Hell, I may not want it, but I've been saying there should be a new Devcon for years now.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
But is the RID Strongarm or Energon Strongarm? Hasbro dropped the ball by not repainting Siege Hound as E Strongarm.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Aaayyyyy there she is!
Shadow Striker used a decoy to distract us

Would've preferred a voyager Strongarm, but I'll take it.
(really hope we can get some bigger ladies at some point)

Top Bottom