Transformers Legacy toyline

Shadewing

Citizen
Again, Transmutate is not gonna happen as a show accurate figure in the main line, which never transformed. Maybe go bug the RED team to do her. Otherwise, hunt down the old BWX BAF.

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
It might be possible to add green foil behind the cockpit to give a similar effect, without directly damaging/permanently affecting the clear plastic?
I wonder if the foil cockpit area can just be avoided, or if it has to go on for the rest to work....I wouldn't mind trimming the cockpit with stickers, just not the glass itself.

MrBlud

Citizen
Again, Transmutate is not gonna happen as a show accurate figure in the main line, which never transformed. Maybe go bug the RED team to do her. Otherwise, hunt down the old BWX BAF.
I have it

I don’t even think we really need her. That’s why she’s below Quickstrike.

Shadewing

Citizen
I wonder if the foil cockpit area can just be avoided, or if it has to go on for the rest to work....I wouldn't mind trimming the cockpit with stickers, just not the glass itself.

I don't have this set, but in my experience I've never seen a set where you had to use specific stickers. When I get a set, I usually just use the stuff that I think enhances the toy; as some of the stuff feels unnessacary and just padding out the set; and usually just make the figure look too busy. Most the the Jhiaxus set feels like its more the former, even the cockpit stickers I can understand why someone would want them, either 1: Hide the head as shown. 2. Person doesn't like how clear plastic looks (TJ Omega kinda comes to mind) or 3. better comic accuracy.

But then you have something like their Creature Collides set, Skywasp and Scoponok sticker's feel mostly just there for padding, and maybe half of Goldbug's as well. Ransack is the only one I think the stickers really improve as they help further make him look less like Kickback by adding more toy detailing to him.

Shadewing

Citizen
I expect the next Transmute to be another weaponizer type bot

You forgot Tigerhawk & the Vok

And Dinobot 2. I think he'd be neat as a 'Transmetal Fossiler' type deal. Preferablly a new mold, but Maybe could work as very heavy remold of Paleotrex.

The Vox I would only expect as like a Minifigure ala Wheelie/Daniel with a Leader-sized Tigerhawk.

MrBlud

Citizen
Ehh I didn’t put any of the TM upgrades since we already have the originals.

Tigerhawk is (arguably) a special case I suppose

Shadewing

Citizen
BM has SO much I want from it.

Show Accurate Megatron, with command harness; likely a Commander class figure
Show Accurate Silverbolt
Show Accurate Jet Storm
Nightscream that isn't made outta like 90% translucent plastic.
Botanica
Show Accuate Obsidian
Show Accurate Jetstorm
Show Accurate Rattrap - Kinda love if they had some kinda Weaponizer to pair with him to be the power suit Megatron gave him.

Honestly, just do all the main cast in scale with each other and I think you'd win over a lot of fans. BM had the hugging weirdest sense of scale...

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
A well done BM Cheetor is way more appealing to me than a remake of any of his other bodies (except for maybe transtech)

Shadewing

Citizen
I feel like Cheetor is the one the least needs a remake, since there is the Universe version of Night Slash Cheetor and the Titanium toy (always brought up as one of the best of the line). Not to say he doesn't deserve a modern toy; just that on my list he's further down just becuase he's one of the few that got a few good toys, vs those where that the best version of them is a damn happy meal toy.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Night Slash Cheetor is a good toy, but hardly accurate even in the universe colors

The titanium looks good, but I've always avoided it cause of the line's quality issues
(probably doesn't help that my only direct experience with titanium is the ww optimus mold)

Shadewing

Citizen
Yeah, same here. The only upraded figure I feel really needs an update is TM2 Black Archnia, the original is a very flawed toy.

Top Bottom