Transformers Legacy toyline

The Phazer

Citizen
I wouldn't say removing the giant demon skull is an improvement; I mean, now he's just another robot dude.

If they hollow out the other head so he can wear it like a helmet/mask...

They did, but said it doesn't quite work right yet and needs another pass.

I would probably do this - the skull doesn't work as it is, so at least if you can think of it as the inner robot then there's some value in the toy.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Honestly I think the skull works fine as is and it looks recognizably like Skullgrin. I wouldn't mind a robot head under it to switch to occasionally but any "upgrade" with out that isn't really an upgrade imo.

-ZacWilliam, I do think removable "masks" is something Hasbro should take a shot at experimentally for future Pretenders above Core class but the iconic shell head is really the important part.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I would buy a new inner robot head and even more so if it came with a full pretender shell too. The official skull head could just pop on the 3P shell via a ball joint.

great-success-gif.gif

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Just to jump back a discussion or two, I'm excited to get Jhiaxus I've read G2 probably for the first time since I bought the titan trades, and then read Regeneration One for the first time (not a lot of Jhiaxus in that), I noticed they could easily release a "premium" version replacing the white with gunmetal grey or silver.

And PotP, I wish I hadn't gone for OpOp over the others in fact I wish they all could have been made (or Hasbro could have at least told us what we'd be getting), although who knows the support Primal got might have been what led to Kingdom being so BW focused. I have to wonder what they would have been if the others won, would Megatron have been the obvious upgrade into Galvatron or something else, Hound for years I thought he would have basically been G1 to Movie but maybe it would have been more like Cybertron Scattorshot, Arcee I have no ideas for and that makes her the most interesting to me.

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
That sticker set is sick, and it completely kicks that figure up a notch. I personally feel that covering/painting translucent plastic deco is a sin..

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
That sticker set is sick, and it completely kicks that figure up a notch. I personally feel that covering/painting translucent plastic deco is a sin..

It might be possible to add green foil behind the cockpit to give a similar effect, without directly damaging/permanently affecting the clear plastic?

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, that Jhiaxus set does look really cool, overall. Personally though, I wouldn't be over the moon about paying $16 + shipping for it, which basically works out to half the cost of the figure it's intended to upgrade.

MrBlud

Citizen
Slapping the colors and a new head on something that is otherwise wholly different doesn’t qualify IMO. If they colored Ractonite red and gave him an Inferno head that wouldn’t leave anybody satisfied right?

Especially when everything else is incredibly accurate.

Top Bottom