Transformers Legacy toyline

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
I wish Hasbro would standardize necks so headswaps like that would always be possible.
While I can certainly see that this may not always be possible, I could see Hasbro actually making this kind of thing a selling point. It depends on how much they want to cater to folks customizing their product.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sometimes they might want to try a weird transformation that requires something different. But in every other case I could see it being easier for the designers to know in advance exactly how the neck is going to work. One of the benefits of CAD is the ability to reuse it. Even if they have to cut a new mold from scratch, it doesn't mean they have to start the CAD from scratch.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I wish Hasbro would standardize necks so headswaps like that would always be possible.
Or, from now on, utilise this new "face swap" system as a standard feature, just like 5mm ports. It would make customisation a lot more accessible to even casual collectors (a few reprolabels/faction symbol stickers and a face swap).

face-off-nicolas-cage.gif

Last edited:

Dake

Citizen
While I can certainly see that this may not always be possible, I could see Hasbro actually making this kind of thing a selling point. It depends on how much they want to cater to folks customizing their product.
Despite saying they would work on it, they sadly never even got a standardized ball joint neck/head for GI Joe and Star Wars - something arguably far simpler to achieve. Sure, there are different teams (and ten'ish years passed) now, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Magmatron is not a character I am familiar with or attached to. I never got around to watching the japanese beast wars stuff...

Still... that is an impressive toy...

Top Bottom