Transformers Legacy toyline

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
i-have-no-idea-what-youre-talking-about-kyle-broflovski.gif
Hound's holographic giant from Heavy Metal War:

25ddc066c7a8ecbdfafe5fd7a2038cb0-1608181504.png

He got the name from a Vector Prime Facebook post.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Omega Supreme is the best Autobot Titan, and one of the best Titans in general.
I wish I had him, and I can't contest it either way. But he doesn't have a direct Decepticon equivalent, so I wasn't counting him.

...again, unless we count Devastator, which I feel just goes for something entirely different, anyway.

I'd love a more space-conscious city mode in a new Metroplex. Ditto Fortress Maximus. G1's fortress seemed awesome, with lots of little interior stuff built in, but TR's... was not that.

Lobjob

Citizen
Another super unlikely option, because i fell in love with the idea, transforming versions of Action Master vehicles. Again, basically no chance of happening but that would actually get me kinda pumped.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
See here is where I feel UT characters like Metroplex and Omega are far better options than Halonix. Staying with G1-only titans? We’re getting into “I’d buy that at Ollies. Maybe”-level of options.

Give me Animated Omega and I’m game.
I think the Animated Omega is probably the most viable because it can, potentially, hit a lot of targets. An alt mode evoking the Ark, and the Omega robot mode.
Maybe in a few years if pricing makes makes rerunning the Ark or Omega Supreme less practical.

But we ALL know the Titan we NEED…

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Another super unlikely option, because i fell in love with the idea, transforming versions of Action Master vehicles. Again, basically no chance of happening but that would actually get me kinda pumped.
We did get Slicer's Exo-suit as a Transformer in Shattered Glass.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
We did get Slicer's Exo-suit as a Transformer in Shattered Glass.
But it was hardly a "proper" one... :(

I hope that a fully transforming Megatron and Optimus come out, with base modes, features and paint jobs that homage their respective Action Master versions. I was rather hoping for them to have come out during the Titan Masters range, so the Titan Masters could act as the Action Master figures to "pilot" the vehicles or exo-suits (the Titan Master mini-vehicles), etc.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
I think the Animated Omega is probably the most viable because it can, potentially, hit a lot of targets. An alt mode evoking the Ark, and the Omega robot mode.
Maybe in a few years if pricing makes makes rerunning the Ark or Omega Supreme less practical.

I would love to see the Big Floating Head, especially if he has the ship mode as a third mode.

But he may be too big to dock onto Fort Max...

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I have the little 'Megabolt' one and unless there's something I don't understand, it doesn't dock well to G1 Maximus anyway. If you take off the bug legs it can sit on the socket, but it doesn't actually plug in.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I have the little 'Megabolt' one and unless there's something I don't understand, it doesn't dock well to G1 Maximus anyway. If you take off the bug legs it can sit on the socket, but it doesn't actually plug in.
Yeah, the security of the connection between the two has been greatly exaggerated over the years.

It's more of an afterthought than a feature.

Kup

Citizen

See I never thought about Grand Mal. Seems like an excellent idea, especially if post RotB gives us a Beast Era revival. You could say we’re halfway there with updates to the Season 1 cast, TM2 Megatron.

If we start seeing BM updates, I think I triple changing Grand Mal is an excellent idea.

I hope that we eventually see a better Max/Plex, but I’d wager we’re closer to a mainline Unicron than either of those (and I don’t see the latter for many years to come).

The more I think about it the more I wish the new Plex had been that update for two reasons:

1. Close the door on G1 Metroplex
2. I can’t say we’re in the middle of a UT revival (with, what, 2-3 toys at he moment) and UTPlex seems like a toy that would fit in better when we are.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Titan Orcanoch and Arachnid with Core-class bat Primal and gator Megatron.

I would collect pennies off the street if I needed to.

Orcanoch and Arachnid have been on my "I'll get around to it someday" list for ages. I keep finding complete ones and keep having the money but never at the same time.

Top Bottom