Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Honest question: Why does PvP deserve a (opinionated) watermark versus the pictures of the SSBB Ratchet KO, which is arguably worse?
Because KOs are legal on the whole and those that review them clearly state where they get them from, as opposed to the likes of CVC, who operates from the opposite of that.

To see more on both of these issues (and/or to contribute to them), feel free to visit these links:

- THE KNOCK OFF TRANSFORMERS THREAD | The Allspark Forums

- (Potentially) Stolen Transformers (& the YouTubers that Review Them) | The Allspark Forums

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
iOqkWs3.png

This is what $25 Deluxes look like.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
That is odd. We’ve seen these prototype leaks come put in varying stages of assembly or with immediately obvious disfigurements, could that be the case? They can and have sculpted one-piece heads that are about as hollow but not as obvious before so it’s not likely about skimping on plastic.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
That is odd. We’ve seen these prototype leaks come put in varying stages of assembly or with immediately obvious disfigurements, could that be the case? They can and have sculpted one-piece heads that are about as hollow but not as obvious before so it’s not likely about skimping on plastic.

I would always exercise caution when looking at any non-official pics of TFs before they've been released. Even official previews usually have a "WIP" disclaimer and/or a statement of how the manufacturer is aware of certain issues and/or might fix them.

In the case of unofficial ones, especially ones of a dubious nature, the TF in the pics could be unfinished or a hodge-padge of "decent" parts from various factory rejects.

Shadewing

Citizen
Yeah. I like add-on kits that actual add-on to the figure, or help fix issues. Like recently bought a kit for SG Megs that gives him his shoulder cannons and Rumbler like the Botcon version has, which will help further make him stand out against Siege Megatron. While another bit I got, allows Bw Buzzsaw's chest to actually lock into place. I will gladly pay a decent price for stuff like that.

Gap fillers? Yeah, I largely don't care. Like maybe something like the HUGE gaps in Impactor's boots? Yeah, those are a bit annoying; but covering all the little gaps and screwholes? No, that's just a waste of money to me.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Makes about as much sense as the cel-shaded window stickers.

I guess it’s a decent pay off for a couple hours on CAD.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I've honestly considered those to cover up the cracked windshields on Jazz, Jackpot and Bumblebee, though I wish I didn't have to...

Top Bottom