Transformers: EarthSpark

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
New shark 'bot character!

Doesn't look like anyone familiar, as their robot mode is shark-shaped like how the RID 2015 Decepticons had animal-based robot modes.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Burned through the last partial season this afternoon.

It was good.

Boy there was a moment in those last 3 episodes where Earthspark decided it wasn't playing around and I'm surprised that something like that was allowed to happen in this kids cartoon. Even to a Villian.

If I want to nitpick I wish there was some denouement at the end. I want to know where the status quo goes now and the show does not even hint.

-ZacWilliam, Also I would like a new Mandroid now...

Shadewing

Citizen
If I want to nitpick I wish there was some denouement at the end. I want to know where the status quo goes now and the show does not even hint.

I feel like they're leaving that to be explored if they get a second season.

Personally I didn't like the ending, it just goes from 'oh shit' to instantly fixed there is almost no time to let what happened really sink in before its just auto magically undone.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I'm pretty sure it was already renewed for a season2.

-ZacWilliam, hopefully they make the most of how much they've blow up the previous status quo and really shake things up:

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
And you all know that the end of season 1 hasn't dropped yet, right? Wasn't the last batch of episodes slated for september, or am I misremebering something?

Cause if the end of season one has already dropped, I need to get on that. I'm enjoying the series entirely too much to stop now.

EDIT: never mind, I was wrong, they're out today even. Alrighty then me hearties.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
And you all know that the end of season 1 hasn't dropped yet, right? Wasn't the last batch of episodes slated for september, or am I misremebering something?

Cause if the end of season one has already dropped, I need to get on that. I'm enjoying the series entirely too much to stop now.

EDIT: never mind, I was wrong, they're out today even. Alrighty then me hearties.
Please let me know which seas yer' be sailin' to plunder dem' thar episodes.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
The final part of Season 1 went up on Paramount+ this morning.

-ZacWilliam, I would assume there was no pirateicalness necessary.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
The final part of Season 1 went up on Paramount+ this morning.

-ZacWilliam, I would assume there was no pirateicalness necessary.
By the sounds of things, the other poster is in the same position as me, in that Paramount+/this show isn't available in their country.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Boy there was a moment in those last 3 episodes where Earthspark decided it wasn't playing around and I'm surprised that something like that was allowed to happen in this kids cartoon. Even to a Villian.
Such is the leeway given to shows airing on a streaming service instead of television proper.

Still, it surprised me too. Gave me some real "Raiders of the Lost Ark" flashbacks.

Dvandom

Citizen
Sigh. I really wish they'd stop dropping entire seasons or chunks and go back to weekly for everything. It's so much harder to find time to watch 6-10 episodes irregularly than to watch one a week (and even that can be difficult sometimes).

---Dave, also had Dragon Prince dropped on his plate this week...

Top Bottom