Transformers: EarthSpark

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I think it was written and paced for the streaming-era mini-seasons, but actually released as the true seasons counter to the writer-screwing norms.

---Dave

Its more likely they ordered a set number of eps and its been broken down into mini seasons and likely be a total of 52 eps, that seems to be the standard when it comes to animated shows in the west, while in Japan, a lot of anime it tends to be 12 - 13 eps per season

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Season 1 comes back with its final batch of episodes premiering on Paramount+ on July 28, 2023!

YztV73q.jpg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I kind of got used to the short series from Netflix so it does seem like we're getting ready to start season 3 now. :D

Dvandom

Citizen
The fake season split Netflix started doing several years ago (e.g. a 13 episode season presented as a 7 episode season 1 and a 6 episode season 2) caused a LOT of friction with writers because of how it gamed their contracts. Paramount+ might be deliberately avoiding that to attract talent, or just because they recognize it fuels ill will.

---Dave

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Saw Thrash in store for the first time today and picked him up. He's GREAT. Apart from looking like a Nick Roche drawing come to life, he's very solid and tight and looks good in both modes.

Highly recommended.

-ZacWilliam, I still need to grab Twitch and I hope Nightshade shows up soon.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
I really don't the way they just dump a ton of episodes on us at once. If they released an episode a week we'd have time to discuss each episode before the next one came out.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Episode dumps are a worse experience for us, but streaming companies find it easier.

Top Bottom