Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
By that logic the GI Joe character should be Snake Eyes or Roadblock.
Hound's importance to Transformers and Stalker's importance to GI Joe are pretty much equivalent.
Wouldn't Hound's potentially be greater, after the Bay movies?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I have a suspicion that these figures might endure the same fate as the original Marvel/Starwars/Micromachines (metal "transforming") figures...

Cybersnark

Citizen
On the other hand, the head is the only thing remotely "Bumblebee" about this...
Which means it should theoretically be possible to do a head-swap and repaint, if one could find a proper-sized head.

(Not Beachcomber, 'cause he'd never work with the military, but maybe one of the Sector Seven buggies.)

Shadewing

Citizen
(Not Beachcomber, 'cause he'd never work with the military, but maybe one of the Sector Seven buggies.)

ROTF-toy_Beachcomber.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
You'd be surprised how many can recall a gun-toting, cigar-chomping, bearded maniac screaming in John Goodman's very recognizable voice.
They would, if they could have made such a sight out amongst all of the digital excrement, explosions, extremely cropped camera angles and rapid frame changes... I also couldn't make out what many of the bots were saying, due to the incoherent plot, poor script and awful sound editing.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I know last time with Megatron there was 'hint' text on the box shown that made everyone (rightly) think Bumblebee would be next. Admittedly my internet at home isn't great and neither are my screens. Were there any teasers on the box this time?

Platypus Prime

Citizen
There's chatter of a collaborative "Project Yellow" which I wonder if it might be a case of someone finding a listing after the product went live, since we just saw Joe Bumblebee. Or the April Fool's PokeFormers will suddenly breach the reality barrier.

Ah, who am I kidding, we all know it's a Joe Snowcat that turns into the 80's version of Ravage when a lot of people thought he was a dog, and it's a 'snow' joke...

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm disappointed. I have no attachment to G.I. Joe but I was still totally reachable here, because I adore Human Alliance Basics and G.I.Joe vehicles are perfect fodder for that play pattern. I could overlook what a complete mismatch Bumblebee seems to be for this body, and I don't even know who the human is. I don't care. I like Human Alliance Basics that much, and G.I. Joe vehicles are perfect fodder for a line like that.

It doesn't matter, because this thing looks bad. Slap a different head on it and get rid of the mismatching yellow and it still wouldn't work. That is just not a good robot mode.

Top Bottom