Transformers 40th Anniversary music releases: G1, Beast Wars, and Beast Machines!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So we're getting an updated rerelease of the 2019 G1 score, AND we're getting not one, but TWO Beast Era soundtracks this year!
Also some collab earbuds from JLab.

2SNo0Ivg.jpeg

40 years. One legacy. Hasbro, a leading toy and game company, is celebrating 40 years of the TRANSFORMERS franchise with a variety of products, promotions, experiences, and entertainment inspired by the brand’s origins.

With music playing a key role in the TRANSFORMERS fan experience, Hasbro is proud to release several new TRANSFORMERS-inspired music offerings this year. Announced today is the latest addition to the growing stable of TRANSFORMERS music albums – Hasbro Presents The Transformers: Beast Wars Original Soundtrack. Available to stream digitally for the first time from June 28th, experience the magic and nostalgia of the ‘90s Transformers: Beast Wars animated series with 14 tracks off the original soundtrack, composed by Robert Buckley.

This album continues momentum from several exciting music-related announcements from the franchise:

• Hasbro Presents Transformers: Music from the Original Animated Series – Fans can jam out to music from 1984’s The Transformers classic animated series (seasons 1-3). Originally released in 2019 with over 45 minutes of music, this reissue album includes bonus tracks and a mixture of remastered orchestral and ‘80s inspired synth tracks from the original tapes by composer Rob Walsh. The vinyl album is available for preorder now, and a first-ever digital release of the album will be offered later this year.
    • Hasbro Presents The Transformers: Beast Machines Original Soundtrack – Journey back to the cybernetic battlegrounds of Cybertron with the long-awaited release of the original soundtrack to ‘The Transformers – Beast Machines’ animated series which aired from 1999-2001. Crafted by the series’ composer, Robert Buckley, this electrifying album matches the same energy that fueled the iconic battles of the late ‘90s series. Unleashing a wave of nostalgia for fans of the series, this upbeat and dynamic soundtrack promises to reignite the passion, transporting them once more into the heart of the mechanical mayhem that defined an era. Listen to all 11 tracks now wherever you stream music!
    • JLab x TRANSFORMERS 40th Anniversary Collection - Released in honor of the franchise’s 40th anniversary, this collection includes includes the newly released JLab JBuds Lux ANC Headphones, providing immersive sound and incredible comfort to TRANSFORMERS fans. It also includes a more compact listening experience with new 2024 active noise canceling true wireless earbuds, the JLab JBuds ANC 3 model. For more information visit www.jlab.com.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Looking forward to booking some time to soak in this. And of course the Beast Wars one will be great to hear.

Hm. Ten tracks but the official press release says 11. Is track 10 like two tracks in one?

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm listening to Beast Machines right now on Apple Music. :cool:

Deathy G1

Citizen
Beast Machines was the right one to start these with. That soundtrack slaps (especially if you are a fan of industrial music). I did make my own Apple Music playlist so I could add Phat Planet as the first track. It felt incomplete without it.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
I've bought several soundtracks lately. Most of them were digital downloads. Some of them were actual CDs. Clearly both of these are things that it is still possible to do and that other companies think is worth the time and effort of offering.

Top Bottom