Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The DHS was unofficially but practically run by Stephen Miller at the time, so this is not surprising.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Also, it's the DHS. A department encompassing various "security" and "intelligence" agencies (read: the Deep State) at the behest of W during the biggest wave of xenophobia in recent history. Expecting them to be anything but a front for fascism even during a Democratic administration would probably be asking too much. Trump becoming president was probably the high point of their pathetic lives.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Is it just me or do the GOP hold special hate for female politicians. Hillary is the obvious one, but look at Nancy Pelosi and AOC. It's like they save their worst vitriol for the women.
They seem to be willing to tolerate female politicians in the GOP itself, but I do agree that they seem to hold special antipathy for female politicians in the opposition.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Yup, Bernie Sanders is much further to the left than Hillary or Pelosi ever were and he's not treated nearly as badly.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
They seem to be willing to tolerate female politicians in the GOP itself, but I do agree that they seem to hold special antipathy for female politicians in the opposition.
They tolerate females who agree with them because they know their place. Female opposition needs to be quiet and get back in the kitchen.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Of course he's nervous: if the republicans get enough power: all his troubles literally evaporate.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
OK, that was actually a pretty good quip. You must be in an uncharacteristically good mood today. Somehow.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Can you convict someone of a crime everyone knows he didn't do because of a false confession?

More importantly, can you use it as an excuse to overthrow the results he's falsely claiming credit for?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Considering how many other crimes he's effectively confessed to and nothing's happened, don't hold your breath.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
You would think if that story was true, someone would have either leaked it or had it published in a book by now.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
It's honestly starting to seem like every time trump opens his mouth these days, a new law suit falls out.

And it does make me happy!

Top Bottom