Thundercats - General Discussion (and some Silverhawks too, whynot)

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Because I love doing stupid shit like this...

KpXtmal.jpg

I just got this from E-Bay today (which is what started me on taking these pictures and posting them).

Db2iAgg.jpg

Here's my toy collection.

xpi1zuu.jpg

My media collection: The entire 80's show on DVD and the first part of the 2011 season (I do have the entire season off of iTunes.
As far as I know, these are all of the WildStorm comics. I'd be devastated to know if I missed any, so please don't tell me.

OQhmoos.jpg

My one Thundercats Comixology comic.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Though I don't plan to get Mon-Starr, I am now much more seriously contemplating the throne, to use with Pinky and the Brain. Brain deserves some recognition. There's no chance he'd actually FIT on it right, but still...

Pinky: "Brain, even *I* can see this isn't a good idea."
Brain: "Nonsense, Pinky! Now change the orbit of the planetoid so that the light of the Moon Star may flood my throne! Moon Star of Limbo..."

Last edited:

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Double whammy of news today!

We're finally getting a full replica of the Sword of Omens! Its $600 tho!

In less wallet-destroying news, Super7 is teasing their next wave of Thundercats Ultimates with a view of Mandora! With waves 2 and 4 looking to ship very soon (and the reprints of LionO and Panthro already hitting some online shops) glad to see Super7 get their mojo back. Now heres hoping for some Lunatacks. And Snarf dammit!

Attachments

• img_1_1646339040663.jpg
    img_1_1646339040663.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 64

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Mandora and her bike are Wave 5.5. Both can be bought individually, but her bike alone is $150.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I got the billing request for BBTS for my Thundercats wave 4 figures today! If you've got any open preorders, keep your eyes on your inboxes and bank accounts.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Super7 has once again graced us with yet another Silverhawks Ultimates wave to preorder.

This wave consists of Stargazer, Hotwing, Mumbo Jumbo and MoLekULar.

Definitely gonna grab Hotwing and probably Stargazer.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Super7 revealed, then retracted the 6th wave of Thundercats Ultimates. We're looking at a full wave of LJN styled figures of MummRa, LionO Monkian and Cheetara.

Looks like I'm saving money this wave as this holds zero interest for me. I hope that isnt a detriment to doing things like this in the future, I just feel that this concept is better applied once per wave while still advancing the core characters. I'm getting impatient for Lunatacks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220511-185533_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220511-185533_Chrome.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 78

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I have been hoping their newest round might include a sarcophogus, but it looks like yesterday's release was more Toxic Crusader stuff. Oh, well.

I still think their glow in the dark Mumm-Ra was my favorite, it works even as a 'generic mummy', and I got it because I liked the design a lot more than the traditional 'Universal Monsters' look.

52152493287_f3bb51423f_o.jpg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I’m not sure if it is a good or bad thing BBTS sent the notice about a delay on Silverhawks. Eases on my summer budget…but now I got to wait longer for them!

Wave 1 seemed to get bumped to October, wave 2 to January, and 3 has slipped into the nebulous “1st Quarter 2023”

Platypus Prime

Citizen
So Super7 has a 'Snow Mountain' Lion-O Ultimate, that changes from 'frozen to death' blue to normal colors depending on light.

I *TOLD* you all Lion-O was secretly Zartan! No one beleived me! Everyone just insisted he was probably just Shockwave the whole time but I WAS RIGHT-<cut for space, this conspiracy rant goes on for a while> -which prooves that Mumm-Ra and Mon-Starr were the SAME GUY TOO...

Top Bottom