Thundercats - General Discussion (and some Silverhawks too, whynot)

Dake

Citizen
Holy moly

357060482_657138086458486_1730534503653888427_n.jpg

Dake

Citizen
'Tis glorious, but I don't think I'll be participating in this one. The bummer is, I'm worried Hasbro will watch something like this to see if big playsets are worth crowdfunding, and it's not completely apples to apples. I like Thundercats, but they are not a property I would spend this much on. If we got a Death Star playset, Mt St Hilary Autobot base playset, or even an all new GI Joe HQ - I'd be far more likely to spring for it.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Super7 Ultimates Cat's Lair fully revealed. This is a Big'un!

$650 +$100 shipping. Brian Flynn says there will be payment plans.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
It looks nice and all. But if I have to do a payment plan for a toy, it's time to rethink priorities.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I'm not in the market for a giant cat's lair any more than a $1500 Grimlock (though at risk of hypocritcal I do have Snake Mountain on order...) but I love how the side panels when open both make external scenery AND expand the interior. That's very well done!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I know there's been decades of toy tech advancement, so I hope the vac metal doesn't just erode like my originals. I had two Silverhawks, Bluegrass and Quicksilver, and both just had the chrome fall off, and when the flesh paint also flaked, they got weird looking.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I dont believe the Tank had a posted number it needed to meet or a countdown to show how close we were to "making it".

Top Bottom