The Twit destroying Twitter is a Twaitor

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen

Guessing the journalists were any that reported anything negative about Musk or his properties in the past year.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Of course they did. It's all about free speech until the owner gets insulted. The sooner that transphobic jerk of an overpaid 4chan troll ends up irrelevant, the better.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
GSy2Ea7.png

Yeeahh.....

And yes, it's apparently a real thing. According to most accounts, it's terrible.

Ironbite4

Citizen
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And on a more somber note....

Ironbite-yeah don't get a vaccine because it might have a microchip but let this moron put a chip that kills in your head.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Given the people whom rabidly defend him and cannot be convinced otherwise: he already has them and didn't need to spend the money on this.

Which, frankly, only continues to highlight how ******* stupid he actually is.

Ungnome

Citizen
Well, you see there's the rub. He wants to be the Borg Queen, the one who is many. Right now it takes too long for his thoughts to trickle out to his followers. If he gets them all neural implants he can broadcast his edicts directly into their minds and get them to respond much quicker.

NovaSaber

Citizen

However, it appears that a significant portion of that traffic on X could be fake, according to data provided to Mashable by CHEQ, a leading cybersecurity firm that tracks bots and fake users.

According to CHEQ, a whopping 75.85 percent of traffic from X to its advertising clients' websites during the weekend of the Super Bowl was fake.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
That one Hyperloop tunnel in Las Vegas which is the only thing Musk's Boring Company has actually managed to do, now has toxic muck gathering in it.
In interviews with the news source, Boring Company workers who declined to give their names on the record for fear of retribution said that in some parts of Musk's Vegas tunnel system, the sludge would sometimes be up to two feet high. If it got over their work boots or onto their faces, they said, it would burn their skin.

Shadewing

Citizen

Ungnome

Citizen
Well, I mean, it is literally what the company does(bore tunnels) but yea, it is a pretty stupid name.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I don't know why they called them "Boring Employees", working on a job site that resembles an 80's cartoon slave labour camp hardly seems boring.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
This feels like the sort of thing you'd have to be epically incompetent at digging to make happen, but maybe that's why I'm not a geologist. I'd love to know where it sits on the scale of perfectly-competent to Homer-setting-his-cereal-on-fire.

Top Bottom