The Twit destroying Twitter is a Twaitor

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
No, see, this is all part of his genius plan!

1. Invite hate groups back on Twitter to post hate group things.
2. Wait for a nonprofit organization that studies hate speech to use Twitter as an example.
3. Sue organization for $44 billion.
4. Pay off Twitter loans.

Don't feel bad because you didn't see it right away. We can't all be geniuses like Elon is.

NovaSaber

Citizen
kUWNF5d.jpeg

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
i barely tweet on my twitter, i only use it for arranging commissions. then the muskrat fucked that up

Ironbite4

Citizen
Yeah I'm wondering if anyone from legal is still around.

Ironbite-cause not even Facebook does this.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
I'm just thinking about, as little as I know about running a business or a social media platform, my worst mistakes would still be less harmful to the company than anything Elon's done.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I'm just thinking about, as little as I know about running a business or a social media platform, my worst mistakes would still be less harmful to the company than anything Elon's done.
There's the key difference; You admit you don't know much about it. Musk isn't capable of understanding he is NOT the smartest man in the room. He's a victim of his own success and high on his own smoke.

Frankly, it's hilarious. He's literally the stereotypical bad boss that stumbled his way to a position of power, and is so self centered he'll fire the actual engineers before admitting he's made a mistake.

And then you realize he's one of the richest people in the world, and holds ludicrous amounts of social, cultural and political power... and it stops being funny.

Top Bottom