these two

XyJzUbD.png

tw5RKRJ.png

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd get that Smokejumper at least, as I'm holding back on the Skyquake mold to get it as MW Starscream and/or G2 Skyquake. But it'll be very difficult to pass this up. (Meh they'll likely be a gift set anyway.)

Shadewing

Citizen
I really hope that isn't the Roadpig we end up getting, but seeing the mold like that and chest, I guess I can see why they would use it. I would just prefer a more classic harly alt mode.

Rycochet

Citizen
I'd hope they'd retool the foot/front, but given the limited retooling on Wrecker Hook, and on previous Weaponiser exclusives, a new head may be it.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh yes.

It has taken so much energy (well, my wallet helped) to hold myself back from getting another Buzzsaw and making this. Mostly because I'd also need a Waspinator head, and Skywasp is using his.

Time and money probably better spent tracking down the old FKTM one to replace the copy I'd had and sold.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really hope that isn't the Roadpig we end up getting, but seeing the mold like that and chest, I guess I can see why they would use it. I would just prefer a more classic harly alt mode.
Same. Those pipe weapon things lend themselves well to the Laser Cycle situation.

(Now I want to try and make an RID Sideways out of Toxitron Laser Cycle... although Road Rocket would probably be the cheaper base.

Edit: ok damn, a Road Rocket is perfect since there's actually not that much yellow on Sideways in robot mode. Black legs, black inner torso and yellow border around, silver lower torso, black groinplate, yellow front fender and wings. This is maddeningly doable.)

Maybe it is possible to get some retooling of at least the front (and maybe that right foot)? Less Scraphook/Tow-Line and more Scraphook/Axlegrease.

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

TL Armada Optimus Prime (Energon Cotsco exclusive)​

View attachment 16206
Again, this deco is what would get me to buy this mold, just like the first time. (But didn't he have a bit more yellow in altmode?)

Although I do miss the old Geese Howard pants the original trailer turned into, it'll be nice to have articulation below the waist in super mode.

Top Bottom