The Repaint Concept Thread

Echowarrior

Citizen
Is it wrong that I hope Hasbro will give us as many Diaclone repaints as they can manage? Not just with the Siege/Kingdom Sideswipe molds, but also as many of the G1 cars as possible.

Seriously, I want a CHUG-styled version of Reboost, and Riggorus, and Loudpedal, and that blue Hoist and red Mirage. That we haven't gotten them yet saddens me.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It'd be hilarious if they gave the blue Hoist the name "Moist".
Since blue is often the color used to represent water, and it would retroactively make the director in "Hoist Goes Hollywood" unknowingly refer to Hoist by the name of some other guy who looks a lot like him.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
In addition to the Diacolne colors (Red Mirage, Yellow Trailbreaker, etc) put the molds out in colors the original never had! Do with everybot like was done with Sideswipe!

Yellow Mirage!
Black Mirage!
Red Trailbreaker (too much like Lift ticket, but then a blue Hoist would be too much like Breaker)
Blue Suntreaker!
Yellow Tracks!
Hell, add white versions and make Sentai Teams out of recolors!

Then make Green ones!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Is it wrong that I hope Hasbro will give us as many Diaclone repaints as they can manage? Not just with the Siege/Kingdom Sideswipe molds, but also as many of the G1 cars as possible.

Seriously, I want a CHUG-styled version of Reboost, and Riggorus, and Loudpedal, and that blue Hoist and red Mirage. That we haven't gotten them yet saddens me.
I'm all for it. More Diaclone, more ehobby, more G2. Give me all of it.

GXE18

Citizen
SS Lockdown in his TFA colors along with a concept for a SG Movie version of him.

TFA Lockdown.png

TFA Blazing lockdown.png

SG Movie Lockdown.png

CrockAlley

Citizen
I posted this a while back in another thread, but I've been updating it this week, and since we're talking about Diaclone...

This is a list of all the Diaclone molds that have been used in Transformers.
  • The Transformers color column will only have color highlighted if the TF color is original to TF.
  • The Diaclone color columns are all the colors that the original Diaclone mold was available in.
  • The notations next to each name indicate that the color has been released in that line: G1, Generations, and/or Masterpiece.
  • I have not yet included the Trainbots. I spent 45 minutes understanding MP Ginou and I'm exhausted.
s8kUcjx.png

RlbtpdA.png

bOkPZfh.png

Top Bottom