Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Legacy Gears Toon.png

Legacy Gears Toy.png

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
If Hasbro ever does a "Swear" (Swerve-colored Gears) I hope they don't drop the ball like they did with Puffer.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Since we know The Bro isn't going to release a figure named "Swear", they can just re-use the name Trenchmouth. If the trademark hasn't lapsed by now.

Shadewing

Citizen
Puffer should have been the Huffer mold in more-or-less Pipes' colors, but instead used the Pipes mold, so there's isn't much Huffer in the Puffer. In the end, very few houses were blown in.
I mostly only got the set for Road Ranger; so I ended up just making Puffer into SG Pipes as I don't really have a a desire for Puffer that isn't done right and I doubt we'll ever get an actual SG Pipes.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mostly only got the set for Road Ranger; so I ended up just making Puffer into SG Pipes as I don't really have a a desire for Puffer that isn't done right and I doubt we'll ever get an actual SG Pipes.

Puffer was close enough for me. Honestly I prefer that the two toys in the pack used the two different available toolings. I also love that all 4 uses of that basic mold have different headsculpts. It really sells them as unique characters.

Top Bottom