The Repaint Concept Thread

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Only if his beast mode is something other than a bee, since there's some legal reason that that cannot be done.
I thought it was something about genericization of the term -- why Hasbro couldn't even trademark it for the longest time, assuming they even have now.

And that was just for the regular car version. A bumblebee named Bumblebee might be more problematic there.

Rycochet

Citizen
vr9XPRN.png

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Possible names: Cropblast, Transfarmer, Combinator (might confuse people since it doesn't combine), Harvestor (can't be Harvestore, that's a silo brand), Frank.

Probably needs a green and yellow redeco, though...

Shadewing

Citizen
So I had a random idea, since Armada might be a focus next year: Armada Red Alert from Skids, they more or less have the same transformation, and with a new head and either an accessory like Hoist's or a remold and he'd be mostly correct outside of scale and legs.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've been mulling the idea of using Skywasp and Buzzsaw parts to make a T30 Venin.

Rycochet

Citizen
It's one of the drawbacks to recolouring dark coloured base images, it gets a bit metallic looking unless I spend time redoing some of the shading, which I rarely do as I'm kind of lazy.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Also been mulling the idea of how much it'd take to turn Creatures Collide toy colors Scorponok into BC Japan 99 Double Punch. Seems like it'd just need a few coats of red... but then, what are the odds of Hasbro also making one? They have already used this mold like three times.

5rmHAQ9.png

Ayup. No character intended.
Can hang with TAV Roadblock.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Also been mulling the idea of how much it'd take to turn Creatures Collide toy colors Scorponok into BC Japan 99 Double Punch. Seems like it'd just need a few coats of red... but then, what are the odds of Hasbro also making one? They have already used this mold like three times.
Sandstorm would probably be easier to repaint, at least for the parts to be red. The darker parts can be transplanted from CC Scorponok.

Top Bottom