The Official Allspark Bluey Thread

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Also, is there name?
I don't think so, no. So we're just going to be left to wonder for a while, I guess.

The wiki does point out some similarities with Mackenzie and Jean-Luc. It'll be interesting to find out who the father is.

I think we might have our hook for the next season. I think we will still have episodes mostly centered around Bluey as a child. But, I wouldn't be surprised (heh) if we also get more flash forward episodes in the future.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So we watched Surprise three times last night.

So I saw mention of a child, and the name being surprise, I was hoping that meant that Chili was going to be pregnant. Which would have been nice to deal with over the next season. I am a little disappointed, but seeing Bluey's future kid was great! Team Mackenzie all the way!

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
I'm kind of rooting for Mackenzie, too. I liked Jean-Luc in the one episode he's shown up in, but Mackenzie just has more history at this point.

Of course, it's very possible it's no one we've even met yet. But...we'll see.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I'm odd but I don't check in on much of the Bluey friends eps. I'm.mostly on the Bandit and pretend play with the kids.

The Rusty Cricket ep is the stand out (the MacKenzie trauma ep is also stands out but its weeeeird to me). And Shadowlands (Snickers needs to be in more eps). But before Cricket and Rusty, I don't think I paid that much attention to the other kids. (Other than Snickers. And maybe Coco)

That said, Bluey and Snickers! Hahaha

---
Made this is my recent acquisitions, haha

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Not currently subscribed to Disney Jr, tried finding the eps online but only got clips or theory stuff. Will have to wait for now.

Top Bottom