The Official Allspark Bluey Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Discovered a Bluey short in relation to Bandit's profession. So far, it's only an online thing. No clue if it'll ever air on TV.

First time he is called Doctor Bandit Heeler as well.

I was watching some of the episodes this weekend with the three year old and the episode where Bluey gets her own room was on. In it, when they are dividing up their toys, and one of them was one that they shared as their Grandpa gave it to Bluey because he forgot Bingo was born. Does that mean that Bandit's dad has Dementia? It would explain why you sometimes see Bob with Nana, but he isn't always there.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Discovered a Bluey short in relation to Bandit's profession. So far, it's only an online thing. No clue if it'll ever air on TV.

That is definitely among the bonus features on the DVD sets. I think it is included on one of the Season 1 discs?

I think a lot of the Bluey shorts are awesome!

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
Oh there's bunch of shorts that I just saw in YouTube. Like Bandit starting his lawnmower. Or a looooooong one with Bluey and Bingo singing a song in a car. Or Bingo singing a song on the porch.
That is definitely among the bonus features on the DVD sets. I think it is included on one of the Season 1 discs?

I think a lot of the Bluey shorts are awesome!

Wait, there's more?

*Looks*

HOLY BISCUITS, there's over 20 shorts! Will have to binge watch later.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Huh, from the show I thought he was a pilot. I got the season 1&2 DVD set for dirt cheap on Black Friday. Haven't checked it out yet, though.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
IN the show, they don't talk about their work much, but he is supposed to be a archeologist and she works at the airport. There is a joke that they smuggle things through.

Haywire

Citizen
I think there's an episode (Helicopter?) where he is flying a helicopter somewhere, but it could very well be to get to a dig site. I feel like there are clues in his office at home that would support archeology as his main job.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think there's an episode (Helicopter?) where he is flying a helicopter somewhere, but it could very well be to get to a dig site. I feel like there are clues in his office at home that would support archeology as his main job.
I think that you are thinking about the episode Escape:

Bandit in the imagined scenario learns to fly.

Haywire

Citizen
That's a great episode, but the one I'm thinking of, Bandit has to fly somewhere for some reason and can't take Bingo to something, so Chilli has to rearrange her schedule and Bluey has to go with her and can't have a play date in the afternoon. At school, Bluey finds a stump and starts to play helicopter, and has different adventures with her friends, ending up with the Terriers being kangaroos that need rescuing. Along the way, Bluey learns to be flexible and change her plans on the fly, so she handles the change of plans after school better. Bandit flying is pretty tangential to most of the episode, but it does seem like he's the pilot of the real helicopter in that story?

EDIT: It's this one:

...though I may have misunderstood that Bandit was flying the helicopter Bluey saw; I'd have to rewatch the episode, but the synopsis on the page I linked doesn't seem to indicate Bandit is in that helicopter.

Last edited:

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yeah, the talk about him flying and having to be away for awhile is what made me think pilot.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
static-assets-upload10965316540793545600.jpg

Darth_Prime

Citizen
This show just hits all the right spots. I LOVE the BBQ episode in Season 1. Poor Bingo just wants to sit in her relaxing chair but nobody will leave her alone. I feel you Bingo.

The episode where Chili is trying to get the kids out of the house to go to the park and the kids are doing everybody BUT going out the door to go play with friends.....wow. *insert Homelander "Perfect" meme*

I really enjoy the episode with Jack and Rusty playing military.

Being 43, I also love Bandit talking about the 80's and how it was radical. And we didnt wear helmets on bicycles.

I bought one of the banned episodes on Apple. I dont know why it is banned, it is freaking hilarious. Bandit puts on one of the child carriers and Bingo climbs in and Bandit has to pretend he is pregant. Bingo is inside pulling on his chest hairs and kicking him. Lucky's dad has to help deliver the baby as the Poodle neighbor is walking by and runs off terrified at what she is seeing. Its hilarious, my kids love it.

My wife and I looked into getting the video game for our kids, but the reviews were horrible on it.

In case you missed it, they did an extended into on their Instagram page:

I really hope this show just keeps doing what its doing and doesnt change its path. Its fantastic and engaging.

Attachments

• Bluey.jpg
    Bluey.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Oooh, nice extended intro! I would have included different or more characters in there tho.

-Muffin is a given, haha
-I only loved Rusty after the brilliant Cricket ep.
-Snickers is really just a side character but I love his short legs making him move slowly.

-Lucky's Dad Pat the dog should have been there!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Pat gets involved in so any of the Healer families schenanigans. Keepy Uppy. Pizza Ovens. "Delivering babies". Stump Fest.

Haywire

Citizen
The episode where Chili is trying to get the kids out of the house to go to the park and the kids are doing everybody BUT going out the door to go play with friends.....wow. *insert Homelander "Perfect" meme*

I bought one of the banned episodes on Apple. I dont know why it is banned, it is freaking hilarious. Bandit puts on one of the child carriers and Bingo climbs in and Bandit has to pretend he is pregant. Bingo is inside pulling on his chest hairs and kicking him. Lucky's dad has to help deliver the baby as the Poodle neighbor is walking by and runs off terrified at what she is seeing. Its hilarious, my kids love it.

I really hope this show just keeps doing what its doing and doesnt change its path. Its fantastic and engaging.

The episode where they are trying to get out the door is one of my wife's favorites as well!

As far as I know, the "banned" episodes are still available on one of the DVD sets as the "Australian Originals" bonus feature. The Dad Baby one is hilarious! I think maybe Disney considered the subject a little too much to air on their kids channel? They also edited some episodes for things like ponies pooping. In fact, I think the Army episode is one of the edited ones.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This show just hits all the right spots. I LOVE the BBQ episode in Season 1. Poor Bingo just wants to sit in her relaxing chair but nobody will leave her alone. I feel you Bingo.

We watched that yesterday, and I am like yelling at Bluey an Muffin, "Get your own Salad and dressing! It's not like you are doing anything!" Then again, I am the one person that gets irratated by Muffin.

That banned episode is so great! The wife bought it on Itunes when she heard about it.

My wife and I looked into getting the video game for our kids, but the reviews were horrible on it.

I was thinking about getting it for the kids, but I might just wait for a sale.

Top Bottom