2D/3D art The most accurately coloured G1 animation models online!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
There's an arrangement error in the TFTM folder. Unicron's first model sheet is placed between Springer's model sheets and separated away from the rest of Unicron's models.

Last edited:
Reactions: D.M

D.M

Citizen
Fixed.
Thanks very much.

Shame that we have yet to see the Series 4 characters as well as Overkill and Slugfest.
Yeah... Wish Sorenson would just release the stuff cuz that approval of the new owner of the 1987 bible just ain't coming. Whoever it is will just sit on it till they croak.
As for Overkill and Slugfest - still no sign of their models. 8[

Lorcan Wooster

Citizen
Fixed.

Yeah... Wish Sorenson would just release the stuff cuz that approval of the new owner of the 1987 bible just ain't coming. Whoever it is will just sit on it till they croak.
As for Overkill and Slugfest - still no sign of their models. 8[
I know, it is a shame.

Mr. Rald

Citizen
12.jpg
13 (1).jpg
14 (1).jpg
15 (1).jpg
16.jpg

Scans from the book Transformers Generations 2019. Posting them here in case they're of any use

Reactions: D.M

Greebtron

Citizen
Some photos I got via the Wayback Machine from the TR Trading Company website (used furniture store in LA). A model sheet book covering from Auto-Bop to B.O.T

Would love to have one of these up at the Archive some day.

P1050875.jpgP1050876.jpgP1050877.jpgP1050878.jpgP1050879.jpg

D.M

Citizen
I've got that entire model pack scanned.
yofs5pc.png

I'll gladly upload it IF the 1987 bible finally gets published. :)

Greebtron

Citizen
Are you referring to the 1987 Briefing Book or Flint Dille's character binder? As there is no 1987 show bible.

In either case, the result is the same: I don't know who owns it in order to try and make a deal.

D.M

Citizen
Are you referring to the 1987 Briefing Book or Flint Dille's character binder? As there is no 1987 show bible.

In either case, the result is the same: I don't know who owns it in order to try and make a deal.
It's marked as a bible:
csn9SdG.png

And Sorenson has the scans.

Greebtron

Citizen
As do I, that is the Briefing Book that was sold publicly. It only focuses on the late season 3 additions, has no proper model sheets (mostly Hasbro design drawings). The only Marvel Productions element included are the Terrorcons colour model cels, photocopied in b&w. With their colours, the detail is completely obliterated on these photocopies, Blot is nearly a silhouette.

Greebtron

Citizen
Flint Dille's character binder. I've used Scorponok - with permission - as part of my public appeals for the owners of this material to come forward.

Top Bottom