The Leaked Listings Thread

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Discord is too "real time". You gotta be on there really often in order to keep up with everything. Whereas forums have a more relaxed pace and have individual topics organized into threads rather than having everything dumped into all-encompassing channels.

Last edited:

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I loathe Walmart exclusives. I haven't really had too much of a problem with exclusives in general, but every time I hear Walmart is getting an exclusive I want, it triggers a solid wave of disgust.

My most recent ludicrous example is R.E.D. Starscream. I don't think R.E.D. is a particularly high-demand line in general, and I had mine ordered within 2 minutes after its reveal time last December. All the delays were no big deal, but then I got a cancellation notice out of nowhere last Friday. Not really unexpected, just Walmart strikes again.

No, what really put this one over the top? The very next day, Starscream was in stock and available to order. He's sitting on my desk now. And he's still available to buy now, albeit with Walmart's random $10 markup they slap on stuff with no apparent rhyme or reason. So if they're so abundant, why the hell did they cancel my order!?

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Question: have there been any rumors of a multipack of targetmasters? I changed out my display shelf and out all of my Titans Return deluxe headmasters on it and some of them just need a little robot pew pew.

Kaon

Not sure why some people are just now finding this out, but that Armada Prime idea has been dead for awhile now.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Thats been confirmed? I realize its been a while since we've had any info regarding it, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be utilized in the future.

Kaon

Thats been confirmed? I realize its been a while since we've had any info regarding it, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be utilized in the future.

Well, the concept/design was discarded but they can always make a toy for him in the future. However, the rumored Armada Optimus was scrapped awhile back.

@wreckgar39 can confirm this.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Last I heard, Takara had simply put the Armada Convoy on the back burner with no current plans to release it until further notice.

It's that "until further notice" part that's keeping folks hopeful that Takara might eventually get around to releasing it at some point in the unforeseeable not-so-near future.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Last I heard, Takara had simply put the Armada Convoy on the back burner with no current plans to release it until further notice.

It's that "until further notice" part that's keeping folks hopeful that Takara might eventually get around to releasing it at some point in the unforeseeable not-so-near future.
What I read on either here or TFW was with the way it was being designed they didn’t know if it was a better fit for Legends or Masterpiece. But either way, back burner for sure. Hopefully the project gets brought back up, that was a fantastic looking Prime.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
What I read on either here or TFW was with the way it was being designed they didn’t know if it was a better fit for Legends or Masterpiece. But either way, back burner for sure. Hopefully the project gets brought back up, that was a fantastic looking Prime.
At the time of its unveiling, Takara was indeed unsure of which line it would be put in should it see release.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Didn’t they show some initial design sketches for MP Armada Prime around the time Star Saber won?

Top Bottom