The Leaked Listings Thread

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
No no you don't understand it makes perfect sense for a company to not want to release a product and try and recoup at least some of the development cost that's gone into it. Especially when that product has gone so far into development to have had a physical prototype shown.

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
I'll give Discord credit though. Its search function works. If you missed something, you can find it.
Indeed, it is quite useful that I can find my own posts in any given server all the way back to when I joined a server years ago. No automatic archiving!
Didn’t they show some initial design sketches for MP Armada Prime around the time Star Saber won?
I don't know about any design sketches, but are you thinking of how Masterpiece Star Saber won a fan poll to be produced against Micron Densetsu Convoy, among other candidates?

Kaon

JTPrime just confirmed SG Wave 2 on our discord

Screenshot_20210909-175709_Discord.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Much more than just that, for example: Chaos on Velocitron
Deluxes: Clampdown (Diaclone), Burnout (Diaclone), Cosmos (G1), Road Rocket (G2), Blurr (Armada)
Voyagers: Road Hauler (G1), Override (Cybertron)
Leader: Black Convoy (RID)

Correct

For the royalty!
So for Armada Blurr. Do we know if he is a gray SS86 or does he have new parts? And so far for UT we have Galaxy Prime, Hotshot and we are getting Overide, Blurr and Starscream. But what about any form of Megatron to at least go with GUOP. I would kill for a Galaxy Megs In CHUG

MrBlud

Citizen
I feel like Armada Blurr is a specific character.

If they wanted “G1 Blurr but grey” better to just do “Vortex Blurr”.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Is it orderable yet?

Is it expected to be today?

-ZacWilliam, has not been following this Target geek thing or how it works.

The Phazer

Citizen
If they do end up doing the three Universal monsters they'll make cool baddies for Cybertron Crosswise.

I have no interest in the Shattered Glass stuff, but is SG Wheeljack's colour scheme Slicer's? Because then at least I could repurpose it.

Last edited:

Top Bottom