The Ever Popular, "What Are You Playing" Thread!

wentwood

Citizen
Mobile

Clue
Clue 2 (2023 Edition)
Dissida Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
The Game Of Life 2
Jumanji - The Curse Returns
Monopoly
MegaMan X Dive (starts in the spring for me)
Yu GI Oh Duel Links

wentwood

Citizen
Dissida closes service in February so want to finish up a few events before the shut down date.

Will be playing anime games on mobile soon possibly.

It only took me two weeks to finish up most of the 1st 3 acts on Final Fantasy mobile and get everyone on events pick ups that I missed. The events are lost chapters now.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Mainly I'm working my way through Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker. But that's not what this post is about.

My main game right now, and one I really want to plug the hell out of, is Another Code Recollection. I guess it didn't do too well, with its first release because it's been a dead franchise for a while now. I hadn't even given it a second thought until I saw the announcement for this collection. I guess there was a cult following I didn't know about.

In any case, now that it seems to have a second chance at life, I really want to try and spread the word on this game. It's Switch exclusive and it has a demo to try out. Your save on the demo also carries over to the actual game if you decide you like it.

IMG_2898.jpeg

The picture on the left is what you're looking for. If the picture on the right sparks a memory, yes, it's that game. I guess for some reason, NA renamed its original release. But now it's the same name everywhere.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I was cleaning up, and saw my copy of Fighting Herds. Oh yeah! I wonder if there's any new content out?
Not for much longer.
Wow, this sucks. I didn't even do the Kickstarter and am bummed that I payed full price for a game that will never get finished. Story mode was fun, too.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I played it for a day. I should try and go back again sometime.

As for what I'm playing:

Another Code
Final Fantasy XIV
Last of Us Part II Remaster

Waiting for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. Played the demo yesterday.

wentwood

Citizen
Tomb Raider I - IX Under World
I play these on PS2 as up to Under World you need a new computer when a new game is out.

Once I get to Tomb Raider X (Survivor Trilogy Part 1) I will go PC for the next 3 games as with a PS 4 and 5 20 games and you fill up your hard drive.

Up to Tomb Raider IX Under World I have my game saves on 2 memory cards and the games run on the game disk.

There are plenty of games smaller than Tomb Raider so for Tomb Raider X - XII I plan to rotate out as I play each game. I may do this on a PC.

Tomb Raider I (Play Station 2)
Tomb Raider II (Play Station 2)
Tomb Raider III (Play Station 2)
Tomb Raider IV - The Last Revelation (Play Station 2)
Tomb Raider V Chronicles (Play Station 2)
Tomb Raider VII - Legend (Play Station 2)
Tomb Raider VIII - Anniversary (Play Station 2)
Tomb Raider IX Under World (Play Station 2)
Final Fantasy III (NES Trilogy) - Android
Final Fantasy IV - Android
Final Fantasy V - Android
Final Fantasy VII - PS 1 Classic Mini

Final Fantasy IX

Missed this game in the PS 1 Trilogy.

Finished

Final Fantasy I (Play Station 1)
Final Fantasy II (Play Station 1)
Final Fantasy VI (Play Station 1)
FF Mystic Quest (SNES)
Scooby - Doo And The Spooky Swamp (Play Station 2)
TMNT VIII - Mutant Nightmare (2nd in the TMNT 06 Trilogy)
Tekken 4 (Play Station 2)
Tekken 5 (Play Station 2)

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
Has anyone gotten the re issue trilogy for Tomb Raider I - III yet out of morbid curiosity? (Switch And Steam)

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So I just found out that during the Pandemic, they released a remastered version of the best civil war game ever:

So yeah, I just ordered that for the Switch.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Just wrapped up the Dark Forces remaster, moving on to Super Robot Wars A Portable.

Top Bottom