The Cheesecake Bakery

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Happy Birthday Sailor Moon
6a3e018c34a018b0817407b983949754044435ac.jpg91dbe009bf23bf2059c438599e1e2c05.jpgFpNVIDAaMAEPY5l.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Living in Japan has its perks.

IMG_20230722_231458.jpg

IMG_20230722_231448.jpg

IMG_20230722_231440.jpg

This isn't a secret photo. The bar is using this as a means to generate interest in the bar. I took these pics after Japanese guys told us to look and I was in the company of my Japanese girlfriend and other Japanese ladies.

Ironbite4

Citizen
*starts beating Primal*

SAY JAPANESE ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME MOTHER HUGGER I DARE YOU!

Ironbite-that's a joke in case anyone was wondering.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
We had a summer rain over here. Between that and the bar advertising discussion, perhaps a palate cleanse is in order?

So, courtesy of Mairi/Miley of "Smiley Time" infamy, have some yukata modeling, rainy walks, sponsored snacks, and a trip to a maid cafe.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
We had a summer rain over here. Between that and the bar advertising discussion, perhaps a palate cleanse is in order?

So, courtesy of Mairi/Miley of "Smiley Time" infamy, have some yukata modeling, rainy walks, sponsored snacks, and a trip to a maid cafe.

Maid cafes are overrated though. It's cheaper to snap a pic of a maid girl on the street and then just go to Japanese Starbucks. Coffee tastes better too.

Right now, many girls over here are in Yukata, as it's "Hanami" season.

Tokyo Fireworks.png

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
ok look I have to put my foot down here if your having to blurr faces and stuff plz lets not post them thats not even cute or cheesecakey
Nor how my thread works I ask that you refrain from theses types of pics

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Maid cafes are overrated though. It's cheaper to snap a pic of a maid girl on the street and then just go to Japanese Starbucks. Coffee tastes better too.
It's funny that you mentioned Starbucks (insert obligatory rant about how neither Dirk Benedict nor Katee Sackhoff see a dime from that chain.... 😉)

Over in Cascadia, where coffee is essential for people to be functional, it's generally said of designer coffee chains that one is paying for the ambience, not the coffee. So it likely is with maid cafes, I suspect.

It's also worth noting that Miley and her friend got artfully made lunch dishes and magical cold drinks, but not coffee, so there's that.

Perhaps a closer analogue, at least to "maidreamin", would be those casual-dining North American restaurants known for having all-female waitstaff in short-yet-tasteful black t-shirt/skirt combos.

Top Bottom