Robosen: G1 Grimlock Coming Late Fall 2023

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Like the Prime, this doesn't exist to be played with or displayed. This exists for influencers to film themselves reacting to it, then put it back in the box and never think about it again.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Like the Prime, this doesn't exist to be played with or displayed. This exists for influencers to film themselves reacting to it, then put it back in the box and never think about it again.

I would happily take it off of their hands once they're done with it.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
It looks impressive, but I'm not buying as it costs a lot of money and evenly it would end up as a display piece gathering dust!

I wonder who will make the 3rd party apron

Depends if there is a market for such a thing, thou it could end up being something you order and its custom made for you.

Dake

Citizen
Yeah, this thing is the price of over THREE Haslabs... Not even comparable.

The Phazer

Citizen
I bought Unicron and there's no way I'm dropping anything on this.

Yeah, Unicron was definitely my limit for a single item I think, and even that was on the basis of it effectively been a once in a lifetime thing.

This looks fantastic, but that price is not aimed at me. But fair play, it is as good an implementation of this as I think you could plausibly have at current levels of tech.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I will gladly watch and rewatch a bunch of transformation and feature demo videos and think about the $$$ I saved that I never had anyway.

Shadewing

Citizen
Honestly, I think I'm most tempted by their non-transforming bumblebee, then anything else. And not just for price. He's kinda a wonderful little goofball.

Top Bottom