Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Remember the days when "whatever kids are doing these days" meant what you were doing? Good times.

Yeah, some people age like fine wine. I'm vinegar.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Horror movie trailers always have that stupid bit with the nursery rhyme on a piano super slow with a creepy kid’s voice reciting. I can’t wait until they run out of childrens’ songs and we get a movie with:

Baby shark
Doo doo doo doo
Baby shark
Doo doo doo doo
Baby shark
Doo doo doo JUMPSCARE

JAWS 20: This time it's really, really, REALLY personal. Doo Doo Doo Doo

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Got my Goji in. The clear blue dorsal plates are beautiful. Out of the box, i’m disappointed in the colors. He’s a bit too “elephant gray” and I hoped he’d be closer to charcoal but I can live with that. Eyes and mouth were a mess of allspark blue and the nails were body color with a wash doing its damn best. Painted the claws and teeth appropriate colors, gave them a muddy brown wash and dotted a tiny white pupil into the eyes.
IMG_1676.jpeg

IMG_1678.jpeg
IMG_1679.jpeg

Articulation’s a bit disappointing but eh, Legendary Godzilla’s a chonker, not like he’s gonna be doing martial arts like showa Goji

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Remember the days when "whatever kids are doing these days" meant what you were doing? Good times.

Yeah, some people age like fine wine. I'm vinegar.

Nope. I was sheltered to an unhealthy extreme. I never knew what the kids were doing until it was too late to participate. I talked to squirrels.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
If anyone with the Orphonoc gene that dies becomes an Orphonoc, then there should be a bunch of elderly Orphonocs kicking around. And maybe some baby orphanocs too.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Batman. Kevin May know how to booby trap a place. But Batman can figure things out at a glance. And once all Kevns traps are spent, he's helpless and needs the creepy old person to save his butt...whom Batman can also easily subdue.

On the flipside, Batman never runs out of tricks and while we've never seen Kevin's ability to avoid traps, Batman can also go the direct route if all else fails.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Batman is impressed with Kevin's trap skills and attempts to recruit him as a new Robin. Unfortunately, he's not an orphan.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Not yet he isn't.
cover9.jpg

Also, Tim Drake wasn't an orphan when he first became Robin.

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Who would win:

Batman with prep time
or
Kevin from Home Alone with prep time.

Batman, easily, the theives from Home Alone, were a pair idiots, easily tricked into everything Kevin had prepared for them, sure in the second film, they learned a little but Kevin still got the better of them!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm switching back to AT&T tomorrow. Goodbye Comcast.

But holy God, did they need to confirm tomorrow's appointment four times today? I appreciate some communication but this is a bit much.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm switching back to AT&T tomorrow. Goodbye Comcast.

But holy God, did they need to confirm tomorrow's appointment four times today? I appreciate some communication but this is a bit much.

Er, I guess they were making sure that you not changed your mind about switching!

Top Bottom