Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Happy Easter, to those who celeberate it, I got two eggs, I know I won't get any more as one came from my parents and the other from my sister and her kids

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
1711943236672.jpeg

remember his sacrifice...

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I'm glad Asia spits on the very concept of April fools.

The only good thing to come out of it is Pokemon Showdown's joke sprites.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Happy Discount Chocolate Day to those who celebrate!

Well I aquired a Easter Egg, today in work, half price of course, found it as I was in the process of tiding the store, a part that didn't get done back on Saturday, due to it being busy, it pretended to be a £5 toy, when it cost was £1.50, at the time of buying 75p and it was also the last one of that kind, thou we still have another around, but one that isn't very popular, so it was a Eggexicting day!!

Yeah, I know its a bad pun!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

I assumed you'd already seen it, because the view count is well above 1.4 BILLION.

Okay, what happened is they embedded the video in the app so all their users would see it. ... And they set it to autoplay. ... On loop.

It was supposed to be a prank on their users, but they accidentally pranked YouTube as well.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I didn't see it either. I guess they stuck it in a corner somewhere. Or they already removed it by the time I looked, after they realized their mistake.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen

I assumed you'd already seen it, because the view count is well above 14 BILLION.

Okay, what happened is they embedded the video in the app so all their users would see it. ... And they set it to autoplay. ... On loop.

It was supposed to be a prank on their users, but they accidentally pranked YouTube as well.
you read the numbers wrong

it's view was above 1.4 billion, not 14 billion lol

(it did end up accidentally breaking the record for most views in 24 hours tho)

Top Bottom