Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
I know it was just one of the train bots painted as Eva-01 but it was still pretty crazy for Shinkalion to do a cross-promotion with that series.
I know you know this and are just talking, but like Hatsune Miku, everyone wants a cross-promotion with Evangelion. Including toothpaste manufacturers.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
End of eva hand soap pumps. yes its that scene. no i dont know if they actually exist and i don't want to.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
YOu're not missing anything. The EVA designs are pretty much the only good thing about it unless you count anime waifus

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Counterpoint: The show also already hated them for it in 1995. Or at least by 1997. 😓

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I don't think I have any Eva merch. I had a toy of Unit 02 at one point, but its legs broke off and it got tossed. The weapons pop up in my junk pile every once in a while.

Evangelion's one of those series that I don't really regret watching, but I don't feel any particular attachment to it or any desire to watch it again. My best memory of it was loaning the DVDs to a former friend who was prone to over-analyzing things and watching him get messed up for a week.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
A coworker and I were talking about James Bond earlier this week. Events then transpired that made me realize that there were only two Bond movies that I didn't own. So of course I immediately ordered them from Amazon.

One of these was Moonraker. Honestly, I'd never watched it until tonight. My in depth and totally comprehensive review is as follows.

What...the...****?

Top Bottom