Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Popeyes' chicken tenders or pieces are really good. I really wish they'd bring the waffle flavored chicken back. SO good. Their fries, when fresh, are one of my favorites.
Fnu, try the popcorn shrimp next time.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
There's only one location in my area, but they've been mailing out coupons with abandon.

There's also a Five Guys in the same complex, curiously enough....

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Oh, Five Guys is soooo good! I usually default to Culvers for Burgers just because they're less expensive. But Five Guys is pretty awesome. Ans a small fries is definitely enough for one person...probably enough for two.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I was thinking while sitting here at work today that I haven't had Chinese food in a while. That situation gets remedied tonight. The food has already been ordered. My fate is sealed.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'll definitely have it again. Apparently I'm hungry, because last night it was really noticeable when I went to bed not hungry. Popeyes made me feel good. Most fast food does not do that.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I naturally wake up earlier when we switch to Daylight Savings Time. How the heck does that work?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I'm just glad I don't work weekends anymore so I can actually adjust, rather than just losing an hour of sleep in the spring because hey **** the working class for no good reason.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Whatever the arguments in favor of DST were, there was never a reason to only do it some of the time and have to change the clocks twice a year.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
The problem I have with Five Guys is that it's too damn expensive.

Like just getting a cheeseburger, fries, and a drink is $18 at my nearest one.

I can get a cheeseburger, fries, and a drink for $14 at my local diner.

Why would I go for Five Guys in that situation.

Whatever the arguments in favor of DST were, there was never a reason to only do it some of the time and have to change the clocks twice a year.
There are if you live in a state where there actually is a difference in daylight hours throughout the year AKA not Florida.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Man I love when one of those "Customer action required" envelopes contains a letter informing me that no action is required.

Top Bottom