Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I got three! I forgot I had ordered two off of BBTS instead of just the wave set and ended up picking up a Tenga when I first found one at Walmart. But I'm cool since the Tengas I feel are one of the coolest foot soldier types in the franchise.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They just revealed the White and Pink Ninja Rangers, and as much of an auto-buy each of those is for me, I gotta say the unmasked headsculpts for this line keep going downhill.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think the first Kim head was all right. One of the better headsculpts in the line, if a bit on the pale side.

LiamA

Citizen
Captain's Comics in Charleston, SC has been doing good this year getting Power Ranger cast members to do signings. They had the Red Timeforce Ranger and a Red Ranger from one of the more recent shows. October 23rd they will have Jason David Frank and November 12th they will Nakia Burrise and Catherine Sutherland.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Super7 revealed their 2nd wave of Ulitmates.

MMPR Red and Pink (with Rocky and Jason and Kim and Kat heads) King Sphinx, Dragonzord and Rita Repulsa (with alt possessed Kimberly head)

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Super7 revealed their 2nd wave of Ulitmates.

MMPR Red and Pink (with Rocky and Jason and Kim and Kat heads) King Sphinx, Dragonzord and Rita Repulsa (with alt possessed Kimberly head)

Yeesh. Gonna have to think about that Pink Ranger. Those headsculpts are... aside from the different aesthetic overall, they're not working for me. Maybe it's the expressions. Maybe they'll look better in person?

But the Dragonzord, I'm all over that. Might just get that instead. I love that it comes with a Power Coin, just like kid me hoped the vintage one would.

Top Bottom