Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Bumblebee, Cheetor and Hot Link, the only viable WFC toys I place in my collection because the best three yellowed though Nemesis Prime is barely noticeable.

Yeah, I was lucky and able to get a Walmart cassette player Soundwave, which is a great mold, but unfortunately he's started to yellow pretty badly.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
LHJN5m4.jpg

Unicron Trilogy you say? I have this picture handy.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I realize that... but it was the only picture I had in my Imgur that had a UT figure in it. I'll have to take some more this evening when I'm at home. :geek:

I'll have to take one of my Crumplezone brothers.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, i don't have much UT stuff on Display these days either. I need to pull them out of storage.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
I would if I could, but I can't see his arms in that pic. The guns and all that truck kibble are hiding them! :p

There technically are arm-like appendages, but that combination has slightly less poseability than a minifig.

It was such a big deal for me to get Energon Rodimus. I liked Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime going back to the 1st movie, and other than Encore-type releases, I hadn't seen any toy or media versions of the character in years. (and then a student gave me another one...then we got Classics...and now I can probably re-create the scene from Regeneration One...)

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It was such a big deal for me to get Energon Rodimus. I liked Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime going back to the 1st movie, and other than Encore-type releases, I hadn't seen any toy or media versions of the character in years. (and then a student gave me another one...then we got Classics...and now I can probably re-create the scene from Regeneration One...)
It's also neat how that Rodimus basically reuses the transformation scheme of G2 Hero Optimus Prime.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There technically are arm-like appendages, but that combination has slightly less poseability than a minifig.

Kk7yQ4B.jpg

It's fun.

Blot

Citizen

Energon deluxe autobots were a noble idea but being functional/posable/aesthetically pleasing was not their goal. On the other hand, you could fan mode a million ways to try and make them work.

Reposting my old Tow-Line/Prime combination, as it still relied on "just shove everything behind him and pretend it's not there".
EAH56vj.jpg

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
71E5038F-EC3A-4EB3-BFEE-0F68A5F70109.jpeg

Ok, y’all; I have to say: SS Airazor is THE WORST Studio Series toy to have EVER come out of the ENTIRE line. Her robot mode is completely, utterly, and ridiculously inaccurate to her onscreen appearance. Like, for a Studio Series figure that is supposed to be based on onscreen movie accuracy, they didn’t even bother to try.🙄
😏

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Ok, y’all; I have to say: SS Airazor is THE WORST Studio Series toy to have EVER come out of the ENTIRE line. Her robot mode is completely, utterly, and ridiculously inaccurate to her onscreen appearance. Like, for a Studio Series figure that is supposed to be based on onscreen movie accuracy, they didn’t even bother to try.🙄

Um, have you seen the film? If not, here is a minor spoiler:

"She doesn't transform in the whole movie!!"

Top Bottom