Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
That awkward moment at the family reunion, where you know they're some relative of yours, but you can't for the life of you place who they are.

52972336137_0494cef75c_c.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
That awkward moment at the family reunion, where you know they're some relative of yours, but you can't for the life of you place who they are.

52972336137_0494cef75c_c.jpg

I bet the Quintason judge would just call up the Sharkicons and order their execution, why, because they can and don't need imposters hanging around causing trouble!

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
IMG_20230615_022719.jpg

Finally done! My poor fingers! It's my first time building a complicated kit like this (not a Gundam builder) and it took me...

6.5 hours for head and body
4.5 hours for arm and hips
3 hours for gun arm
4.5 hours for one leg so x2

...23 hours total?!? Geez. Much respect to folks who build this for fun, haha.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Wow...The Big O I posted as a gunpla joke when you showed the torso isn't funny anymore. It's nowhere near as complex as this, just looking at it. I got it together, washing and painting included, in less than a single evening and part of a morning. What's the heft like on it?

Amazing job, especially the eye. The ones on the Big O Moderoid are good but not great, that one looks like a laser!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I'm honestly scared of those more complex ones, simply because The Big O is NOT a seriously complicated design, and I still think I made some obvious errors.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I built a Perfect Grade Gundam for the first time a couple months ago (two, in fact, the Astray Red Frame and the RX078-2 Unleashed). Bigger, more expensive kits have more parts, but they're really not much harder to actually build, just more time-consuming. Take your time with it, don't rush, just enjoy the build, and you'll do fine.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I used Google Translate holding the phone over the instructions, and I think that helped. Most of the manual was visual, but some areas the text did assist greatly. Is Shockwave's manual in English at all?

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I used Google Translate holding the phone over the instructions, and I think that helped. Most of the manual was visual, but some areas the text did assist greatly. Is Shockwave's manual in English at all?
There's English notes, saying do this part first or be careful of the angle or remove these struts. There was no picture about using the magnet attached to the separate gun to turn on his eye light. There was only a text saying it's magnetically activated.

Top Bottom