Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
52574566300_0eb129f450_b.jpg

52574122076_a83a6ae379_b.jpg

52574396029_2f82f5681d_b.jpg

52574650643_507b76547e_b.jpg

52574121276_9df3449126_b.jpg

52574566735_4c5d0fe13f_b.jpg

52574651113_b0ef42298d_b.jpg
I’m stupid with hormones rn as this made me cry.😅😂🥹

image.jpg

image.jpg

*squees in Twitch* 😱🥰

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
20221220_220519.jpg

20221220_220353.jpg
20221220_220000.jpg

An EXTREMELY generous coworker gave me Lego Optimus Prime for Christmas, and I finally got a chance to build him last night (during Lego Masters). This is an awesome build, and quite a good Optimus to boot.

20221220_223454.jpg

Also, finally found Crasher in the wild! Here she is, pictured with her sister Fracture. (I need to find their cousin Shatter, she's in a box here, somewhere.) I really wish Hasbro would somehow do a similar Coptur and Cy-Kill to finish the Renegade team....

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Now I wonder how the generally 'better tempered' Shattered Glass Soundwave and Cassettes handle THEIR holiday. Probably more dysfunctionally to keep the opposite theme...

Soundwave: "Laserbeak, Reject!"
Laserbeak: "You're not my real father!"

Edit:

Meanwhile, next door-

51722953508_5bf6df9ca9_c.jpg

But that's still better than the later get-together...

49234884763_f2ab688516_o.jpg

Last edited:

Internet Jesus

Poison Love
Citizen
So I got the TCW-06T upgrade kit in yesterday specifically for my old Monstructor repaint. I added in the KO PC-09 hands/feet and the pretty useless Fansproject Colossus shotguns for shoulder cannons to complete the set.

Of course the biggest problem is how do you combine Slog and Birdbrain? Make Slogbrain of course. All the individual bot pics are pre-repaint of the kit.

9f87wSu.jpg

And then there's the Twins. Blot was perfect for these two, although I had to differentiate Scowl a bit with the Swindle head and no chestplate.

39vevSr.jpg

Wildfly was a given since Cutthroat already had his head, although unavailable for me I had to make do. And finally, Bristleback. We had an inkling way back in Hascon 2017 that Sludge might be repainted into Gairyu so I went with that. Swapped his head with Sinnertwin's since they're mold brothers. Bristleback was my only G1 Monstructor figure as a young boy, so he means a lot to me and I put the most time into making him look perfect.

8QnWYoT.jpg

And finally, the repainted big boy himself. I would have done a full sculpt of his head if I had more time but I like him like this. I'm very proud of how he turned out.

AEsT2iS.jpg

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
A Toy Day present from my best Bro. Was a little worried when I couldn't find the effects piece, until I found out one wasn't included. Then I became more bothered by his left shoulder being knackered. It doesn't sit flush against his torso like it's not connecting. Though the peg was "a little thic" so I scrapped off some. Still won't sit flush and now pops out/off easier.

Alpha3-1.jpg

Does not stop me from having Toy Day hijinx though!

Alpha3-2.jpg

Alpha3-3.jpg

Alpha3-4.jpg

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
A Toy Day present from my best Bro. Was a little worried when I couldn't find the effects piece, until I found out one wasn't included. Then I became more bothered by his left shoulder being knackered. It doesn't sit flush against his torso like it's not connecting. Though the peg was "a little thic" so I scrapped off some. Still won't sit flush and now pops out/off easier.
My Alpha Trion's shoulder is the same way. I tried shaving the side some. Only succeeded in making it look worse inside. The gap remains. 😑

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
Man, I really wanted that Goldbug, but having to deal with three BW figs that I didn't want/couldn't sell just didn't make it worth the effort.
I didn't really want the BW figures either. But Ransack is G1 and I wanted him. Even if I already had Kickback (No offense to BW, I just already had two copies each of the Waspinator and Scorponok molds and these were the weakest versions). I figured I couldn't miss the shot to MAYBE get all seven Insecticons together later. Assuming they do a Venom/Venin. I thought I was getting a decent deal on Creatures Collide when I bought it on ebay, considering the going rate of the time. But alas, much like with the Jurassic Park Collaborative, I am no psychic. Patience sometimes pays, sometimes doesn't.

Now the first Buzzworthy set I only bought Fangry. I probably paid too much for him and his loose knees. I figured it might be many years before HasTak did another Fangry. But who knows?

Top Bottom