Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Psycho! I still have mine from when I was a kid. Doesn't stand up well, but looks cool on the shelf in his sci-fi car mode.

3210Self-Destruct

Chushka chuteshka.
Citizen
Nemesis Leo has joined the Unicronian Chorus.
IMG_3637.jpeg

Speaking of Unicron’s lot.

IMG_3560.jpeg

IMG_3563.jpeg

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
IMG_7748.jpeg
I dunno, y’all. I see all the YT reviewers shitting on this guy but IMO I think he’s one of the more dynamic Soundwave figs to-date. Yeah, he’s got a backpack, but for all the hate fans acting like he be the first TF to ever have a backpack.🙄 It doesn’t hinder poseability at ALL, which can’t be said for some other Soundwave figures and other character figures with even smaller backpacks.

No, he doesn’t have chest minion capabilities or even compatibility with any other line chest minion features, but instead of rating him on what he isn’t, what he is is a good solid figure that’s dynamic-looking, fully poseable, fun AF to transform, got all his basic accessories (sans minions), and is a fantastic update to all the G1-a-fied “van mode” versions of Soundwave out there.

I’m repurposing him for all the continuities that have a van mode Soundwave with figs that suck (which is every single van mode Soundwave until this one).😝

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I have that Soundwave, currently stood on the mouse mat next to me, with BB behind him, SS is off in Jetmode over on the printer, while OP is hanging out in truck mode with Planet X Dinobots and Legacy Tiger Hawk

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
IMG_7754.jpeg

IMG_7753.jpeg

IMG_7755.jpeg

This is truly the best version of WINGblade (👹) of all time. Fantastic update. Rock-solid in both modes. Still keeps her lithe aesthetic but no longer feels as fragile as all her other past iterations. And of course all the posing and the detailing. Best figure to start off 2024 with fs.😍

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
If that Windblade was done in the paint job of her first toy, I would buy it, I'm just not a fan of that paint job, thus the only Windblade figure in my collection is the first toy, at least what I consider Windblade, I do have the grey verison which I prefer to by another name

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
If that Windblade was done in the paint job of her first toy, I would buy it, I'm just not a fan of that paint job, thus the only Windblade figure in my collection is the first toy, at least what I consider Windblade, I do have the grey verison which I prefer to by another name
YMMV, but I prefer a Windblade that holds together in both modes worth a damn, doesn’t have a gaping hole in its torso, and doesn’t feel like any one of its limbs would snap off if I breathe on it wrong. I’d take something boringly-painted but solid over an ornately-painter paper crane any day.

Lobjob

Citizen

Darth_Prime

Citizen
View attachment 18478

No, he doesn’t have chest minion capabilities or even compatibility with any other line chest minion features
Im honestly OK with this. While not having a chest capabale of having minions, there are other ways for them to be included with the figure as weapons or whatever. Lets be honest though, what is Soundwave without at least Laserbeak and Ravage? And not being compatible with the other minons already out there....ok? Hasbro is smart to NOT do that so the completest out there will buy them (If released seperately).

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Does altering the red and black balance and some blue kneecaps really make it that much of a dealbreaker??

Right?? I honestly think more cohesive blue highlights makes her pop more. And the mold is just so effing good; I haven’t been able to put it down since I got it honestly

The jet mode looks sleek and bulky at the same time. I like her.

Very sleek and it doesn’t look like a pregnant bat like most jet-formers do.😂

image.jpg

Im honestly OK with this. While not having a chest capabale of having minions, there are other ways for them to be included with the figure as weapons or whatever. Lets be honest though, what is Soundwave without at least Laserbeak and Ravage? And not being compatible with the other minons already out there....ok? Hasbro is smart to NOT do that so the completest out there will buy them (If released seperately).

I didn’t even think of that being a marketing gimmick. I also think that if they made this Sw w/chest minions then they can also sell more toys, which is more of a risk but also more of a payoff. But also a lot of Sw toys out there have to navigate their engineering around a chest compartment. Some of the more recent iterations pull it off decently enough, but most are garbage. And for whatever reason ALL the other van Sw’s out there are god-awful despite most not even having chest minions. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Top Bottom