Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Shadewing

Citizen
I mostly want them to get to Gears, as his current modern toy isn't easy to get a hold of; while the Prime Wars Trilogy and WFC versions are pretty plentiful for not ridiculous prices. Besides, some like with Beachcomber, I don't see a new version being that much of an upgrade; which Seaspray is one of them. Beachcomber is just the POTP version with a slightly more refined transformation, and feels too large.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
The odd thing is, I didn't like Gears much but the remold/repaint as an Optimus Prime/Primal double pretender hybrid thing really appealed to me, I still have it. Luckily for display purposes Fortress Maximus has a very flat top:

34350279585_161516472d_o.jpg

The toy also comes in handy settling G1-er debates.

35479801574_40601421d9_o.jpg

He lost his money...

36507760440_0dddbc0b9d_o.jpg

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Armada Megatron: "How pathetic, you don't have a sound chip!"
Armada Galvatron: "Or even any spring-loaded features. What can you possibly bring to the table?"
Legacy Megatron makes no reply, just starts doing squats.
Armada Megatron: "Wha....what...what are you doing? HOW are you doing that?"
Armada Galvatron: "Space...space must be bending somehow...my brain! THE NON-EUCLIDIAN HORROR IS EATING MY BRAIN-"
-They both collapse screaming, or would if they had the joints anyway, as Legacy Megatron continues to do squats..."1-2, 1-2, 1-2.-"

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I will say the head sculpt and antlers are so much better on Legacy. That isn't that hard to do when you take the mini-con grabbing gimmick out of it.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was never a fan of the Combiner Wars mold. I always felt it was too big.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I was never a fan of the Combiner Wars mold. I always felt it was too big.

That one was clearly meant to be just G1 Megatron, and the retool just looked silly if you ask me, which is why I never got him, thou I would say the best Megatron in mainline based upon his G1 appearance is Siege, because the arm cannon can be removed and he got all of the bells and whisles of a modern figure, plus he pretty much in scale with OP from the same line

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Legacy Megatron makes no reply, just starts doing squats.
Armada Megatron: "Wha....what...what are you doing? HOW are you doing that?"
Armada Galvatron: "Space...space must be bending somehow...my brain! THE NON-EUCLIDIAN HORROR IS EATING MY BRAIN-"
-They both collapse screaming, or would if they had the joints anyway, as Legacy Megatron continues to do squats..."1-2, 1-2, 1-2.-"
29219CC6-005D-4C03-85BD-94ED50FC4983.jpeg

Top Bottom