Plunderlings...and friends.

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
In for both KS exclusives, lobster dude, and two fist packs for now. I would pledge for more, but I'm still out of work, and my foot isn't healing like I hoped it would, so don't see myself going back in the next couple of weeks like I hoped.

Ordered more at BBTS so I can still get anything I'm interested in later on.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Just got the email saying Cursed Naufrag is unlocked. Not to mention them acknowldgeing the Shamans aren't going to possibly make it for this Kickstarter and will hit production sometime in the future possibly. Kinda sad that they aren't going to be there as they would be cool to see made and could of been easier to produce than the Fawns. Of course we have yet to unlock the Tinkers which the Plunderlong is still about 33K away from being unlocked. I could see a good push in the final hours possibly get to him and the Strong maybe. But I'm thinking the Fawns and Shamans will have to come later.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I upped my pledge to 3 of each pair, Muscle, Boom crates and a hatchling set. I feel like at least Lomg Tinker may be in the cards!

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
We finished at just about $600 shy of Tinker Rusty. Tho they included him in the final email, so maybe they'll just fudge it and consider him unlocked?

Also make sure to check your emails they sent out renders of what the 2 shamans were planned to look like and DAMN those are impressive.

Top Bottom