Plunderlings...and friends.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
A short time ago, we paid witness to a Kickstarter campaign to bring us the Plunderlings, cute, colorful action figures of pirate themed goblin creatures.

Now the next batch of figures are being kickstarted, meet the Plunderlongs and Plunderstrongs!

After a little more than 24 hours we're 70% of the way there, with plently of potentially fun stretch goals along the way!

Did anyone else buy these fun figures previously? How much have you enjoyed them?

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
I bought three of the Plunderlings awhile back, but like with so many other things I buy these days, they still haven't been opened because of lack of space to put up non Transformer stuff. I've already pledged for a Plunderlong and a Plunderstrong though, and I'm amazed that they've gotten pledged at 75% after just over a day of starting the kickstarter.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
My latest display with these dudes. The Hatchling body is such a genius way to repurpose extra heads and hands.
20211214_163145.jpg

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
They've confirmed that the colors of the new guys (revealed so far) will align with pre existing color options. Im trying not to repeat colors so I'm going to be shifting my desired Long and Strong (may even dip in for 2 each depending on unlocks)

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
That means I'll end up with two orange ones then, as I have Cheddar, and plan on getting Mango.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I decided to jump onboard for one of each. Hoping we get to the Crazy 8 ball plunderlong. I love the shot of his head coming out of the one big canons with the effects parts.

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
I decided to jump onboard for one of each. Hoping we get to the Crazy 8 ball plunderlong. I love the shot of his head coming out of the one big canons with the effects parts.
Yeah, he'll be available before this is over for sure.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Just looking at these guys I’m hoping they branch out beyond the Pirate theme. Fantasy weapons and clothes would be the easiest way to keep going but I could see Plunderlings IN SPAAAAAACE!

Another thing I’m liking is how the Strongs can hold the smaller Plundergobos by the head with their magnets.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Yeah that image of the Strong palming one of the smaller guys by the head inspired me.to get that set. Definitely gonna need to do that in the display.

I'm prob gonna up my pledge to at least 2 of each but im still having difficulty deciding which ones I want. Definitely 8-Ball tho. That guy won instantly.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Sorry for the double post. They just now crossed $160k and unlocked Strong Poncho. But more importantly, all of the remaining stretch goals are being teased! Long Faun looks like a centaur!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-191416_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-191416_Chrome.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 79

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
The 8 Ball dude was unlocked earlier, and they revealed the Plunderstrong Cursed figure.

That red Plunderstrong with lobster hands looks stunning. Fingers crossed he gets unlocked before the kickstarter ends.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I upped my pledge to 2 of each us a muscle crate and hatchlings.

As it stands, both Cursed are looking tempting, but Im really trying not to double dip on colors, so that leaves me with White, Black/dark Navy (color shifts from pic to pic) light blue, lilac, gold, mint and berry(faun colors) . Plus the KS exclusive Drench colors. So thats prob 8Ball and BlacJack and Prob Cursed Long. Im hoping we unlock a lilac guy soon tho.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
We got to $220k and the Leather crate got unlocked. Also they revealed both Faun types, but with a little over 2 days left, I have doubts we'll reach beyond $300k

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Well I'll enjoy getting the leather crate at least. I do hope the later designs get released some how later on. I'll be happy with Captain Blacjak and 8ball though.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
The Shaman silhouettes have been removed from the art ar the top of the page.

Also Steel crate Unlocked. Really hoping for Cursed Cayo!

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Cursed Cayo is unlocked and a few hours left to go. Numbers are jumping, lools like we'll get the lobster hand Strong at $300k after all!

Top Bottom