[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And now we are fast approaching one of my dumbest decisions. Having Scarlet confront Rhapsody about things WITHOUT first talking it through with Shadewing. Which led to Scarlet coming off as way more resentful than I actually intended it to come across. Which led to things going the way they did.

Honestly, if I could have done it over, I;d play things very different and pretty much aim to have Scarlet try to cut through Rhapsody annoyance and show her he isn’t replacing anybody, while also having him really get it through his head that she is dead right about jis recklessness.

Oh yes, I’d also have had him go and meet up with Oasis again and basically open up to her (offscreen of course) about what’s really going on. Cause it was kinda sad that (since Scarlet already had a girl he was chasing) he couldn’t roll with Oasis liking him.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
[I'm still just trying to figure out precisely just how many voices I have in here.]

Static's mental health in a nutshell.

And then we started having fun with the ‘Are Static and Scarlet reading each others minds, or is it just conincedence and they can just ‘Read’ each other’. :)

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Sometimes I really find it hard to say what I find more amusing: Scarlet/Static or Night/Static. Both those relationships have been the source of so much fun.

Caldwin

Citizen
I absolutely loved this particular meltdown. At the end of the night, Static did manage to get some revenge on Snowy.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This was a fantastic chapter. So much happened. Static almost got to build a new Morse code machine. The mysterious puzzle box caused worldwide calamity and Night Cap still just wanted his piece back . Rhapsody gained a new appreciation for her longtime coworkers as she realized things can always be worse. We got the resolution of the Moonbeam Writ thread. We got to meet the princesses again and got an update on the documentary. The Snow Shark gave us a glimpse of its power. Maple's tour apparently went down the wrong Hall H...

Caldwin

Citizen
I remember Zam wonder why no one reacted to someone calling Snowy by a different name and then I mentioned how Sunbeam mentioned it in a previous post.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
an adventure begins, a secret is ending and I'm still dropping clues... gosh I was having a heck of a good time in this game. thanks again guys for being there with me and for making it such a fun adventure.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
that's how I started too... and it's been super fun getting back to that as Fnu updates this thread. so big ups for that too going out to our caffeinated host.

I was a little sad at first remembering that for this part Maple just wanders off on a side mission again for a bit and she just leaves the gang in the lurch for a bit again... but I think it was a stroke of genius on Zam's part to have the changeling reveal staggered in two dumps... players then characters, might have went down different if everyone and everypony learned it at once lol.

Caldwin

Citizen
I really do miss Tradewind.

I forgot about Static imitating Amber. I rem now I was planning on it having a darker implication of just how much her leaving hurt since she was his first friend he made at the Keep. But it never really fleshed out after this one instance.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's too bad they didn't get a final scene echoing the classic "Mr. Signal" conversation.

It's interesting who characters ended up interacting with more or less often. Early interactions didn't always have much to do with it. We figured it out as we went.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
it helps when your job was being the chatty character that tries to keep being friends with everyone all the time even when they are grumpy XD

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
In today's episode, Night Cap drops the filter and talks about his mysterious motivations. He reveals ţ̸̧̡̢͙͔̞̤͖̗̝̠̥͕̙̙͕̥͉̪̼͎̞̯̗̙̤͛̃̀̐̆̓͗́̕͝o̴̧̧̻͔̱͖̻͕̰̣̹̯̝̰͍̺̤͇̙̤̳̭̹̹̺̰̻̟̻͓̫̝͕̲̬͔̩̜͗͛͛̀̑̾̃̉͋͗̋͛͐̽̄̓͑̇͗͒̎̉̑̍̂̿̇̊́̑̂̐̏̽̇̊́̉̕͘͠͠ ̴̨̨̨̘̘̪̱̭̦̮̖̰̜̩̣͖̯̲͚͔̼͓̼̗͔̩̫̹̹̤̜̮̞̠̜̥̤̪̯͉̦̇̂̂̌̽̓̈́͗̈́̀̄̔̀̈́͌͊̓̀̾́̈́͒̈̈́̃̀̑͂͑̀͛̕͜͜͜͠ͅS̵̛̲̘͎̤̟͔͍̦͚͙̟̰̺͚̻͓̥̠͇̲̭͓̣̪̤̎͑̏͂̆̃̔̓̇̓̋̓̈̍̓͒̓͠͝c̶̡̢̨͙̼̻̮̼̝̰̟̟̲̯̮̜̼̬̥͉͙̙̣͇̥̙̥͙͔̯̝̺̝̦͉̻͍̰̻̖̭̾̌̏̋̏̔̌̽͌̿͆̍̄̌́̉̈͌̈à̴̧̛͇̖͉̣̞̩̹̰̅̉́͋̅͗̎͋̂̇̓̊͌̌̉͊͋̉́̓͌̈́͆̇̿̊̄̑̒̚͘̕̕͘͜ŗ̶̡̧̢̡̰͍̺̳̥̬̥̣̗̪̙̻̹̤̜̥̪̮͕̻̬̣̖̫̻͇̥̙̻̙̫̣̤̎̽̅͊̾͛̾̍̈̓̌̔͛͛̀͛̌̐́̐̓͌̕͘ͅͅͅͅl̵̡̢̨̡̡̛͔̻̱̲̻̜̮̙̙̰̪̭͎̙͇͓͇̮͖̺͉̩̥̫̰̲͉̻͎̤̥̙̗͓̮̞͕̳̯̙̹͛͌̀̂̄̄͌̅͂̓͊̓̽̎̀̉́̃͒̔̓͋̍̒̆̈͌́͒͊͜͝͝͝͠͠ͅe̷̡̨̲͓̳͚̗̳̖̱̩̼̜̱̞͖̋̑̈͑͌̊̍̐̂̅͂͆͆̅̈́͐̿̇́̉̽̌͂͂̆͐̊͊̂̌̌̍͊̿̊̋̅͋̓̎̉̃̄̑͊̍͑̕̕͜͠ͅt̸̜̙͎̟̹̲͖̃̃̐̒͋̀̆̐̄̐̏̒̇̔̃́̈̄̿̇͒͑͂̐͑̎͑̋̐̊͑̅͐͛̐̓̅̅̅̈́͘̕̚͝͝ ̴̨̧̨̛̫͖͈̺̩̤̼͓̻̬̠̦̞̲̻̹̥͍̝̺̔̂̈́͆̆̿̑̌͐͑̂̋̈̽̈́͊̓͐̑͒̔̄͆̉́̈̏́͋̍̿̊͋̊͘̕̕̕͠͠h̷̡̨̛͕͙̟̹͖͓͔̩̗̗̖͈̦̟͚̤̪̱̬̭̅̂̿̐̈́͂̍͑̇̈́̾̔̎̇̏̀̐̉̈́̽̒̃̿͌͑̓̄̇́̕̚i̸̡̡̢͎̥̳̙̭͈̳̱̦̩̳͓̗̱͓̫͖̹̪͕̩͍̞̯͍̱͍͙̪̬̮̍͋͗̑͌̈́̋̊̐͆͐͒͐͋̌͋͂̍̑̎͜͝ͅs̷̢̡̼̰̯̝͖͈̗̤̤͍̖̫̲̟͚̤̪̾͂͐͋͗̏͌̈͂̉̓̓̈́͐̈́͑͋̿̓̏͆͒̈́̄͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̵̢̥̭̬͉͓̹̘͕̳͖̤͍͔̘̓͛̓̒̈́̔̀̓̽̓̍̾̐͋̿̽͌̐̅̀͆̒͂̎̾͐̚͘͘̚͝͝͝ť̴̡͉̤̠r̷̡̛̬̥̲͇̝̯̭͕̘̞̜͇͇͚̝͙̪͍͍̹̈́̿͆̅́͑̎̅̏̀͐̑́͂̓̃̓̈͗̀͊͗͐͑̓̅̆̏͘͘̚̕͘͝͠͝ų̵̱͚̜̬̳̘̗̄̎́̔̈̊̌̓͆̅̽̇͂̑̉̿̉̌̿͗͑͗͆͗̊̋̓̀̇̈͐̇̋̋͛͠͝ȇ̴̡̧̢̛̛̹͕̥̺̺͖̲̻̩̟̬̱̱͈̜͈̦̎̂͋̏̈̍̈͗̑͊͂̾̓̉̔́̆͒̀̄̇̒̐̓͌̈̓̅̔̊̀̀͜͝ ̵̡̨̧̛͖̘̦̰̰̟̘͓̜̻̟͎̼͖͉͓͍͈͔̝͍̙̰͇̩̞̥͉̦̯̻͉̳͓̠̀̓̽̔̍̀̈̾̋̽́̅͋̔̒̂̑̐̌̈͊͛̿̂̐̒̌̄̈̕̚̚̚͜͠f̴̢̳̲̹͔͍̣̯̣̩̮̺̜̻̺̲̗̦̮̮̻̱̰͓̂͑͐͆͛͐̂́̀̈̍̐̋͒̒̅̅̈̌̔̈̈̈́̊͌̏̈́͆̒̚̚͝͝͠͝e̷̢̡̡̫̞̱̭̗̬̻̭̲̠̬̹̝̖̪̬͓̗̻̬͕͚̼̠̥̞̖̮͖͍̝̣͉̺̊́̍͜ͅe̴̛̹͕̜͓͍͔̪̼̹̩̭̗͓̼͕̳̻̘̟̤̥̝͓̜̤̲͇̤̣̱̭̦͖̍́͊̈́̂̑́͂̑̃̃͛̈́͂l̴̡̪̥̞̜̗̼̳͚̠̙̝͕̭̤̞͎̜̭͈͖̗̱̖̥͂̀̓͗̐̽̄̈̀̈́͆̿̂̈̌̍̏̾͋͑̂͌̿͋̇̇͂̀̽̓̍̌̈͌̀̚̚̕̕͜͝ͅͅi̴̧̢̧̳̜̫̗͍̱̹̥͉̟͚̬̫̻͚̖̿̾͂̐͊̓̌̕͜͠͠͠n̸̡̮̻̖̣̬̯̈́͌͋͌͛͋̽̽͒̒͐̔̇̈́̍̒̃̒̎̄̐̉̾̋͊̒͌̂̉̓̅̓̕̕̕͘͘̚͠͠͝g̵͕̺̪͖̗͕̩͇̋͗́̈́͑͂̋̐̾̒̍̓͋̊̇̈̆̒͑̓͛̈́̈̌̈̅̇̄̕̚͜͝ş̴̨̼̜̦̤͓͇̱̳̥͚̦͓̙̺̟̥̜͓̪͍͎̭͉̭͙̤̖̹̝̜͓̪̫̠͔͙̼̠̥͑̄̎̌̈̃͒̏͋̆̌͛̒̓̂͑̐̐̈́̈́̇͋́̔͂͐̚͘͜͝͝͠͝ͅ ̴̢̡̛̛͈̥̻͈̯̦̪̥̻͚͙̮͔̮̞͉̪͈̦̹̬̯̙̯̈́͂̈́͂͌̂̈́̀̐́̽̑͐̉͗͛͑̎̀̿̀̉̓̑̂̃̅̅̊̃͒̀̿̆̓̌̕͘̚̕̚͘͘͘͜͝͝͝ā̴̧̧̨͖̟̖̰͉̤̬͎̗̗͇͙͇̺̺͔̩̙̯̠̮͉̰͖̥̮̣͈͓̖̜̠̾̈́̾̇͐́͊̎̋̽̿̂̈́̈́͛̏̄̆̋͊͗̕̚͜͜͠ͅͅb̷̛͙̭̼̤̬̙̭̫̉̏̈́̍̒̏̒̀̏̀̾̎̑̋̀͑͐̓̎̄̇̍̿̓̀̀̆̑͂̉̏̿͌͗̒͐̽͑̂̉̑̕͘͘͝͝͝͝ơ̷̡̡͕͕͉͓̰̙̜̠͚͔̳̤̻͈͇̫͙̹̄̑̑͛̏̎͊͐͆̈́̎̇͂́͊͑̔̆̋́̒̓͊̕͘̚͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅư̷̳̭͖̹̙̥͎̜͔̯͈͍̤̬͒̔͐̃̚t̴̡̢̛̮̝̫̱͖̫̲̼̫͈̫̙̰̙̹̤̱̝̑̿̍̑͗́̄͊͑̏̉̑͗͐̐͛̈̒̊̆̊̍̇̆̅͌̽͒͂̃̀͆͛̆́̎͊̏̓̌͒̑̕͘͘͝͠ ̶̨̨̡̢͔͈͎̜̰͕͚͙̹̜̯̭͖͎̩̣̗͍̫̊̅̄̓͗͋̏̇̀̅̈́̓̈́̂̓̾̆̀̅̀̑̽̾́͊́̋̈̔̏̈̾̓̈́̍̎̏̒͛̔̿̀̄̋̚̕̚͠͝h̸̪͚͈͚͙͎̬͔͚̻͕̳̗̪͕́̓̓̃͌͗͊̎̿̽͗̚͘͠͝o̴̢̢̧͔̹̬̟̬̳̹̼̙̣̣̫̬͆̾̽͊͌̍̂͆̊̿̋̈̋̃̋̓̓͒͠w̷̧̡̨̻̲͇̖͓̭̙͉͍̙̰͔̞̘͇̖̦̰͖͕͔̪̞̞̮͕̻̜͈͚̲͊͐̂͋̍͛͗̾̈́̂̃͐̃̎̌̑̇̔̇͆̋̄͌̈́̇̃̑̍͗̈́̃̄̆̃̏̐̓̋̉̆̕̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͠
[̵̱̿͐̐̈́̎͋̓̾̀̓̀̈́͑͒̚a̵̡̛̜̣̣̱̖̱͕̹͉͖͍̼̩͓̠̮̪͈̞͈̠͌͒̾̃̃̓̈́̅̄͗̓̿̍̅̃̓͐̎̔͐̒̽̂̿̌̋̚͘͠ͅͅn̵̢̛̛̛̛̲̬̦̦̙̎̈̒̒̽̂͊͛̎̓̔͊̂̉̇̈́́̀̈̉̑̈́̽̈́̌́̍͋̐̽̔̃̓̂͘̚̕̕ͅd̷̡̟͓͉̖̳͇͙̫̪̝̬̦͖͓̹͖͇̥̭̘͔̜͍̹̮̞͈̪̹̮̗͂̊̈́̒͗̿͊̾̈̊̃͐̄͒̑̕͜͠͠͝ͅ ̷̞͔̣͉̜͉̿̀̐̋̊̓̌̀̾͛̃͊̅̔̃̾̕͜ṫ̸̡̡̨͉̻̦̳̲̯̻̘̹͙̮̻͍͈̬̜̠̤͈͈͓͕͇̤̥͕͔̤̬̪̲͚͉̯̞͓͈͔̩͓͉͕̮̳̈̈́̓̐͌͗̔̒́̓̉̽͊̓̔̀̿̍̀̓̉͌̎͆̽̓͐́̀́͆̏͐̌̍̓̔̚̕̕̕͝ͅͅͅh̵̡̡̡̢̲͇͍̺̟̖̦͔̖͖̬͍̤̖̦̗̘̱̜͓̭͇̱͎̬͈̥̞̼̘͔̜̻̩͙̱̲̩͑͛̔̔͐̆̋͋̀̃̾́̾̿̂̌̾͛͆̒̆̄̃̐̉̑̉͌̊̔͘̕͘͜͜͜ͅe̴̛̫̲̦͈̰͍̳̭͍̥̘̗͈͉͇̖͇̤͖͍̦̤͉͓͉̘̘͙̍̈́̈́̒̒͗͋̍̍̋̊̈̽̃̀̊͌̒́͆͑́͑̒̈́̊͗͊͘̚͜͝͠ͅņ̸̨̧̢̧̧̢̛̛̮͎͎̺̥̻̘̭͍̤̭̯̣͓͓̘̼̬͕̩̞͔̄̐̐̑̀͒̆͆͑̇̔̂̈̀̏̔̉̈́͐͑̉͆̀͋͌̈́͛͆͑̊̒̒͒̂̓̅͐̌̀̓͘̕͘͝͝͝ͅ ̶̛̬̜̠̪̰͎̾͐̉͆͑̈́̓̌͗̐̇̈́̾̅̀̑͂̀͑̔̄͛͋͋̎͂͊̈́̀̒̆̏̓͘͝͝͝ͅţ̶̡̛̠͖̲̔̐̓̐̏͂̏͌̑̔͐̇̇̾͊̓̓̇̔͘̕͠͠h̷̛͓̣̺̻̪̜͇̹̰̝̣̩̤̬͍̟̮̺͂̆̉̐̌̎͐̇͋́͂̽̄̇̏̀̈͂̽̀̐̿̀̆͋́̆̅̑͛̐̍̏̐͘̚͠͝ͅė̴̡̨͎̥͖̮̰̮͚̺͈̲̮̖̝̣̫̙͚̤͎̣͉̳̲̞̼̪͉̼̗̥͈͔̉̈́̿̀̄̎͜͜ ̴͎͉͗̍͊̃̃̐̑̎̏́̀̇̎͂̀͆̍͒̐̉̎́̓̔̒͗͐̚͘̕͝͝͠Ą̴̧̻̙͈̰͈͖̩͚̥̣͖̣͇̾̿̉̀͗̀̅̐̉̈́̉͂̌̈̇̇̅̉̉̐͒̈́̾̽̓̌́̄̾̉̈́̂͐̋̆́̓͘̚̕̚̕͜͝͝͝͝͠͝l̵̡̨̛͔͇̞̰̞̠̖͍̤̞͉̮͉̄̅͊͐̾̈́̃͗͋̄̃̅͆͋̏͐̉̿͒̾͂̈́̅͆̍̈́̑̈́̐̑͑̋̕̕͘͠͝ļ̸̢̧̢̛̘̜̞̻̘̬͍̺̞̹͔̩̩̠͓̟͖͇̟̰̋͋̇̓́͌̉̀̊͌̄̆͋͗͗̋̎̈́͑̊̕͘̕͝ş̴̨̨͈̣̳͎̝̹̤̣̫̼͓̯̳͕̝̟͒̈͒͋͒̔̂̋̉̓̀̂͘͜͠p̸̛̼̠͖̥͙̗̭̩̤̬̺̣͇͇̣̗̜͓̟̮̼̫͍̌̿̄̈́́͗̈́̈́̀͒̈́́̀̚͜͝ͅą̶̡͇̼̤̩̫̬͉̘̳͔́̇͐͐̋̎͊́̈̉́̈́͊͊̏̕ȑ̴̡̨̢̹̼͕̯͚͈͇̞̪̞̙̱͓͚̫͇͓̳̹̩̼̙̳̲̭̐͛̅̿̽͒̀̎̀̅͗̓͂́̐̉͌̃͆̆̕̚͜͜͠k̴̪͙̖̰̰̼̜͇̅̆̂̽͐̑̇̎̆́̐̓͛̂̀̈̋̒̍͋̏̉̂͒̉͂̌̑͗͗͆̆͐̎̀̑͘͝͠͝ ̵̡̨̢̡̧̞̣̩͉̣̟̦̙̺̙͖̖̯̤̖̲͙̘͖̱̺̳̭͓̣͉̻͙͔͖͍̳̲̬̖͈̏̓̓̏͂ͅs̸̲̳̬͚̰̦͚͉̤̘͓̤̞̼̫̬̜̫̩̹͓̬̯͈̫̻̺̥̻̻̓̾̊̂͂̽͒͜͜͜ȩ̶̛̮͓̳̝͖̱͈̺̱̠͈̎̑̉͆̑̀͌͑̔̈́͛̓͐̆̕̚̕͜͜͜͠͝ͅṛ̷̢̢̡̪̠͍̹͉̺͙̥̯͖̞͚͓͎̝͚̯̈͌̃̾̋̑̔̎̋̀͊̍͐̈̐̋͋̇̓̈́͊͌̉̈́̒͗͋̊͂́̓̐͑͗̈́̏͋̓͛̀̀͊̓̃̃̓̓̐̕̕ͅv̸̡̨̢͕̝̫͈͎̲̳̗̠͓̜͎̹͎̞̝͙̰̪̟̠̭̬͙͍͕̲̣̥̞̜̬̙̮͈͍͚̜͓̼̥̥͉̫̓̾̎̐̈́̋͋̋̈́̈́͌̍̓̂̓̽̔̉̇̉̅̋̀́̂̕̚̕̚͠ë̵̡̛̬̻́͋̊͆̊͐̉̃̔́̾̀̍̾́̊̈́̂͋̐͐̊̐̔̀̊͛̐̋͘͘̕͠ŕ̷̢̡̨̧̧͓͇̣̰̘̜̼̥̼͓̰̥̣͚͖̼͕̩̫̬̥̻͎̙͍͈̞͎̱̻͂͋̅͌̆̌̾̊̋͑̀͋͆͘̕̕̕͜͜ ̵̨̡̛͓͎̠̼̪̹͈͈̪͈̦̣͎̞̲̇̍̊́́̈͛̇̊̽̓́͋̈́̑̽͑͛̓̂̇̾̃̅͑͗̕̚͘͜͝͠b̵̡̡̛̛͉̺͉̮̜͇͉͙̜͍̝̼͂͒̑̎̽̀̎̓̓̾̈̑̾͆̂͋́͐̽̉̋̀͂̃͂̓̈́̆̀̿̍͊͌̽̊̌̂́̄͊͑̓́̕̕͘̕͝ͅu̴̡͓̝̹̠͈̬̳̥̦͖̹̺̍͆̿̓͂͋́̽͋̇̈́͆̿̈̆̔͗͐̔̚̚ͅį̷̧̧̨̨̨̮͍̣͇̬̥̼̦͓̫̜̲̞̖͔̻̗̘̞̖̰̖͓̪̥̲̩̔͐̏̍̓̓̿̂̀̒̍́̑̎̇͊́̾̔̀̄̂̀̄̉̃̌́̅̇́̌̊̃̑͌̀̔̂̏̌͛̾́̚͜͝͝͝l̸̢̛̛̞̝̺̲̲̭̒͂̄̄̃̑̆̌̀̽̒͋͂̌̿̂͛̿̎̔̒̓͐̆̇̍̈́̋̏̀̄̇̂͌̄̋̽͒̒̌̉̓̕͠͝͠͝ḑ̶̡̧̧̛͎̣̖̪̖̬͔̦̦̩̱̟̭͈̫͔̣̣͇̻͙̠̘̖̫̭̯̥͉̘͕̝̟͓͍̤̈́̾̆̈́̈̂̿̈̑̎̕̕̕͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅį̵̛͇͔̞̰̻̩̦̘̪̪̥̼̯͕͚͈̹̘̣̱̼̣͇͔͈̹͈̮̤̗̫̜̯̖͉̹̊͋̆̀̂̽̀͋̈́̀͆̒̋̂̋̋̔̍̔̐̏̾͛̒̈́̈́̒͗̅̒͗̿̌̏̏̕͘͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͝n̶̡̨̨̡̼̰͙̮̩̝̘̮̥̖̬̳̙̤̯̠̼̙͖̳̭͚̤̖͕̓̌̒̒͌́̅̄̅̂̀̀̓̈́̾̈́̌̇͌̓̈́͗̑͒̔̄̋̌̈͌̎̈͌͋̇̾͑͑͘̚̕̕͘͜͠͝͝͠g̸̢̢̢̨̝͚̬̳͙̮̩̜̤͚̘̥͉̩̰̬̼̥͖͇̮̺͍͇͎͎͍̘̹̳̤͕̉̐̒̉̾̇͛̇̔̍̃̆̓̌̈́̂̽͋͐̂͌̈͂̋͛̅̈́̏̉̈́̀̑͒͂͒̇̀͂̊̏͋͛̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̶̡̡̡̰͚̮̦̦̤͎͔̯̮͇̰̖͉͇̥̦̼̱͉̠̥̩̱̥͚̙͎̙͓̘͙̖͍̩̹̣̻̠̰͔͙͙̺̂̃͂̓͌̈́̌̈́͗̅͌̍̂̌͒͋̊̀̍̀͗̑͒̽̍͘̚͜͜͠͝͝w̶̨̧̨̡̛̖̮͉͖͔̠͚͉̺͈͕̝̫̠͙̣̰̺̯̤̲̦̹͇̲̦̟͓͎̹̜͙̦͒̈̀̒̿̒̑̽͜͠͝͝ͅͅa̴̧̡̡̢̳̥̘̝̟͈̙̟̰̞̣̞͖̣̭͌͛̈́̍̇͒̔̽͊̄̐͝s̸̡̨̢̨̢̻͓̗̹̝͓̥̰͓̦̣̠̗̲̭̖͉̠̪̝̤͕̻͔̠̺̲̞̬͙̬̻̫͍̬̙͒͐̓͂͊͒͂̈͑̇̆̉͋̓͌̒̃̃́̈́̈́̈́͒̀̓̅͂͂̋̌̅̑̍̈́͂̈́͐͆͑̀̽͘̚͝͝͠͝ͅͅ ̷̡̨̡̼͍͉̻̼̥̠̝͈̥̟͖͖̣͖̹͈̘̯̜͕͍͊͗͒̎̓̏̃̏̈́̓͜ͅś̵̢̢̠̤͖̗̰̫̭̪̹̳͓͇̻̘̏̑͐̔̅͂̈͊͋̽̂̋͑̄̎͆̓̆͆̔͘t̸̨̢̢̩̝̭͚̜̯̭͖̫̖̫͓͚͎͈̮͖̮̹̩̼̪̻̻̤̜͙͚̣̯͒̂͋̋́͑͗͛̀͜ȓ̵̡̧̛̛̛̥̺͖̥̥̜͎̭̥̱̟̠͔̯͔̻̳̲̗̰̤̪͙͙͌̅̈̀͂̊̌͊͊̐͛͋͑̂̔̑͐̉̊̏̉̀͆̓͐͑̈́͗̆̏͂̒̈́̾́͂̾̅́̕͘̚͜͜͜͝ͅͅų̴̨̡̮̳̟̣̞͍̮͖̦̰͓̱̞̦̭̥̘͍͎̤̭̻͔̞̭͓̩͉͖̬̰̿͛̃͐̋̀̎̈́̿̇̂̾́̽̍̿́͑̒̃̇̇̈́̑̀̓̇̐̒́̈̇̂͆̂̃͛̏͘̚͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅc̴̨̧̢̡̨̨͓͍͍͍͍͕̬̙̪̝̝̭̖̪͖͙̞̤̱͎̼̜̓̃͆̓̃̂̍͂̐́̓́̿̄̀̽̈́̇̐̀̽̇̔͌̉̓̀̇̏̽̎͌͒̆͋̍͌̈́͘̚̚̚͝͝͝͝k̷̡̢͙͎͙̫̠̣͉͖̩͍̯̲̙͔̝͉͙̝͈͇̥̻̠̠̭̜̼̐͋͒́̀̈̉͐̆͌̓̇̉̈́̂̿̔̋̀̕͜͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅ ̶̡̛̝̮̻̫͙̞͙̯͔̗͇̝̫̫͖̜̘̯͙͎̮̳̩̲̞̦̏͋͗͒̌̆̏̃̈́̐̄̅̾͛̓̉̿́̄̉͌̉͆͊̓͋͑̍̈́̃̈́̊̈́̚̚͜͠͝͝ͅb̶̝̹͚̞̪̟̭͈̜̯̝͚̼͍̞̝͈̐̎ÿ̷̧̧̢̧̛̗̯̦̙͎̖̞̘̳̺̠͖͔̻̳͚̗̖̳̫͉̪͚̤̰̜̹̓̔̓̇̈́̾̀̊̈͒̇́̋̇̓̎̿̂̎̕̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠ ̴̖̩͚̝̲͎̺̫̫̠̮̣̞̫̗̙̠͙͋́̃̄̓́̇̅̆͋̇̏̄͂̑̃̕͝ͅl̴̨̛̞̥̼͗͊͂̓͊͋͋̃̉̐̿̀͊̈́͒́́̂͌̾̾̅̾̒̇͑̇̎͒̓̐̆̒̇͊̊̒͗̈͠͠͝͠ì̸̡̡̨̖̗͓̙͉̗̤̝̠͇̞̙͖̤͍̜̰̞̝̳̮̩͕͓̤͖͓̯̱̪̳̭͖̝̥̦̗̦̤͕͖͇̘͆̂̏̾̓̾́̽̍̉̄̉̾̀̆̈́̓͊̒̈͑̉̓̎̚̚͠͝ͅͅģ̸̨̱̗͓̲̙͓̫̣̳̘͇̳͎͕̻̮̖̤̦͓͍̮̗̽̆̃̏̾͐̅̈́̄̿̈̈́̀̏͂̑̾̾̈́̚̕̕̕͝h̴̡̡̛̛̺͉̻͇̜̱̙̜̞̗̠̳̘̲͕͚̠͔̼̮͍̥̯͖̯̣̻̮̙͔̮̩̖̬̩͎̩̮̻̬͕͕̙͚͉͖͐̿̈́̀̈́͋̈́̿̓̈͊̍̾̈́̒̈́̔̍̿̎͋̚̚͝͠͝t̴̢̢̢̫̮̭̖̫̯̘̠̤̻̜̜͕̩̱̭̱̥̋̀͗̎̑̉̈́̏̑͌͒̊̀̌̒̈̕͝͝ͅn̸̨̧̧̰͎̻͍͕̻̤̞͔͖͍̠̼͙̣̱̞̣̠͙͓̟͎͕̪̱̒̿̎̃̇͆͌̍͛̔͗͐͂̄̿͂̓̔̍̒̒͐͊̒̈̈́̋͗̕̚̕͜͠ͅi̶̢͓̯̳͓͈̋́n̶̡̡̢̫̱͖̠̱̳͕͕͖̙͖̙̞̦͙͖̣̦̠̺͎̣͔̬̦̙̜̫̬̗̖͇͉͈̮̞̰̪̮͉̐̂̑̓̆̇̾̓̆͋̂̔͐͊́̓̑̿̌̈́̔̔͊̐̃͑̄̅͂̀̓̌͘̚͠͝͝ͅg̴̡̛͖̜̹̖̭̲̯̬̻̝̯̟̩̩̯͕͍͓̤͚̼̻̦̙̟͖͚̞͕̩̞̗̳͍̳̰͌́͂̊̈͆̀̌͗̍̈́̐͐͗̓̎̾̊̉̀͒̃̐͐͒̽͆̔̈́͂̈́̀̓̄̀̈̇̐̈́̄̕͜͜͝͝͝͝.̷̡̢̧͕͈̩̲͔̰̞̪͖͓̯̥͉̪̈̋̃̌̉͗̃̃͛͛̈́̊̈́̍̏̈́̏͛͆̍͒̉͐̂̅̈̌̀̅͂̄́̏͑͐̅̋͂̒̅̈̍͆̏̍̂͘͜͜͠͠ͅ]̴̺̳̘͑̽̊͐̆̇̿̃̄̒̉͜͠͝​

Top Bottom